Chapter 16

The days sped by and Thanksgiving was getting close. The restraining order paperwork had been turned in. The paperwork for the divorce was filed at the local courthouse. Cassie told Adam that if Stephen contested the divorce, she would go to Mexico to get a quick one then. Melissa said that there wasn't any reason for the judge to not grant it. Cassie was getting ready to go swim some laps while Adam worked out. He heard her phone ring.

         "What does the caller ID say, Adam?"

         He cracked up when he read it. "It says mother fucker cock sucking asshole son of a bitch. I'm guessing that it's Megan's sperm donor." He was laughing hard at what Cassie had put down in her contact list. She didn't want to answer it. He did, so she let him.

          "Where the fuck is that little slut? Aren't you tired of her yet? You must be sexually frustrated with her since she doesn't know how to please a man." Adam had put Stephen on speaker phone. He was angry but he decided to beat him at his own game.

           "Cassie is in bed recuperating from some rough sex. You never told me how great she is with her mouth. Very talented indeed. She just loves it when I bend her over the desk in her office. She likes it I'm that cute ass of hers , too." Cassie struggled to hold in her laughter. She could just imagine the look on his face right now.

         "Her mouth? She doesn't know how to give a good blow job. She doesn't even like sex."

         "Correction, she didn't like sex with you. She loves what I do to her. And she can definitely give a great blow job. In fact, she just came into the living room and is getting ready to start doing that. Aren't you, Cassie, love?" Cassie decided to play along.

        "You bet, Adam. I just love sucking your cock." Adam grinned at her as she said it loud enough. Cassie walked over to Adam and actually started to do it. Adam grinned even wider as Cassie could be heard since the phone wasn't that far from her head. Adam gasped loud enough for Stephen to hear. He was about to cum in her mouth and he wanted Stephen to know it.

          "Oh, god, Cassie. That feels,,oh, yes,  I'm gonna,  I'm about to ahhhh." He shoots his wad down her throat. "Gotta go, Stephen. It Cassie's turn to get off." He doesn't turn off the phone but  sets it on the coffee table and pulls up Cassie's skirt and assaults her with his mouth. Her loud moans could be hear. 

         "Adam, oh FUCK YES," she screamed out as he brought her to orgasm with his mouth. Adam then hung up the phone.

         "That was fun. Let's do that again sometime."

        Cassie burst out laughing. "You are crazy and I love it. I never would've had the guts to do that. You have brought out my naughty side, Mr. Rupp." She kissed him softly before getting up to change into her bathing suit. She needed to get her phone number changed. Cassie had asked if any one else wanted to swim. Everyone else thought that it was way to cold to go swimming, even though the pool was heated. Megan and Cody were spending the day with his parents. The other women were taking Kelsey into town. Tim, Austin and Rob were going to play pool in the bar. Chance told Adam that he would go to the gym, too. The three of them walked down together, since Cassie had to go through the gym to get to the pool.  Adam gave her a kiss before watching her head to the pool area. He could see her out there through all the windows while he worked out. 

          "She sure is a lot more relax now than she was last month, isn't she? It's hard to believe what a difference t makes with just one person not being here," Chance had commented.

          "I know. You would never have guessed it with how skittish she seemed then. She got all her legal paperwork in and she is very optimistic." Adam also told him about the phone call, minus the kinky details. Chance shook his head.

          "That guy has rocks in his head. I still can't believe the way you taunted him and it just flew over his head."

           Meanwhile, outside Cassie had been swimming some laps while listening to Home Free's Timeless cd. She hadn't noticed that one of Stephen's hired helpers came into the pool area. He wasn't scheduled that day so no one recognize him. To anyone else, he looked like someone else going to do some laps. Adam and Chance were on some treadmills facing a different wall that they didn't see him walk through. As Cassie was swimming she felt a pair of arms grab her waist. At first she had thought that Adam had joined her but this person was being way too rough. The water was too deep for her to stand but the man could touch the bottom. A hand went over her mouth and she began to panic.

            "I'm going to enjoy this, bitch. Right under your boyfriend's nose, too. I'm going to feel that body that he has been protecting. You are nothing but a slut. It's only right that you let me have a sample," he said into her ear. Her struggles only made him touch her more aggressively. She bit his hand and started to scream when his hand was removed. He then turned her around and tried to push her against the side of the pool. He motioned over to his friend, who had also snuck in through the back gate. The other man got into the water and held her arms above her head with one hand and another around one of her legs so that she couldn't kick them. The first guy started running a hand over her body. "Let's see what the big deal is all about. Well, I do have to admit that she is pretty stacked. They are more than a handful." He began pinching them hard, causing pain to run through her chest.

         Back inside Chance happened to look through the glass. He told Adam that Cassie was in trouble and they ran outside quickly. Adam was just in time to hear what the men were planning on doing. As they started to drag her out to deeper water and the other man was getting ready to touch her below the waist, Adam dove into the water and pulled the first guy away from her. Having seen Adam and Chance bolt from the gym, one of the trainers came out to help. He was shocked when he saw what was going on and just who tried to attack his boss. Chance had grabbed the second guy while the trainer pulled Cassie to safety and out of the water before calling for security.

        Adam had the first guy against the wall of the pool and was punching him over and over.

         "I warned you once what would happen if you touched her." Chance was doing the same to the other man until security showed up. The men were dragged out of the pool, each being held by Adam and Chance, who were holding their arms behind their backs. Cassie had regained her composure and walked up to the one Adam was holding.  

         "You both are fired! Do not come back!" She drew her right arm back, her hand formed into a fist, and hit the guy right in the mouth. Adam smirked at the guy. They helped security walk the jerks out and shoved them out the door. Adam pulled Cassie into her office and locked the door. He wanted to make sure that she was ok without anyone around and couldn't wait until they were upstairs.

         "Are you alright, Cassie?" He asked, eyes searching her face. "Did they harm you in any way?" He noticed a bruise forming near the top of her bathing suit. "May I?" He asked as he lowered the front of her bathing suit enough to reveal the top of her breasts. He saw the bruising from where the first guy, Drake, had groped her too hard. Adam clenched his jaw in anger. Cassie saw the look on his face and flinched a little and he noticed that. "I'm not angry at you, sweetheart. I'm angry that this was done to you. It won't happen again. If I see the son of a bitch again, I'll kill him." He fixed her bathing suit and pulled her into his arms. He was able to feel the slight trembling of her body. He unlocked her door and followed her out of her office. Chance was there waiting for them. He noticed Adam's grim expression. He gave Adam a questioning look at which Adam shook his head. Chance silently sighed with relief. They got to her in time. They went upstairs to change clothes and all three were hungry. After getting changed they headed towards the bar to get some lunch. Cassie wanted a very strong drink. She sat at the bar while Adam and Chance walked over to their friends. Tim raised a brow as he noticed the hidden anger in Adam's stride. He thought that maybe the two had a fight since she was sitting by herself downing some shots. Chance explained what had happened. Austin was right in the middle of a shot and missed when his attention had been distracted by the conversation. What they were told pissed them off. They had come to think of Cassie as a sister. She was a sweetheart and hadn't deserved the hand she had been dealt with in her life. They were glad that she had Adam. The two were good for each other. Cassie had called Melissa to meet her. She wanted to see what legal action she could take agains the two men.