Chapter 15

SMUT WARNING

          The next day was spent filling out all the paperwork that Cassie had to fill out. Tim and Jenika arrived with Rob and his family. Cassie and Kelsey hit it off right away. Tim had explained everything on the drive back. The other couples were going out for the night. Megan offered to babysit for Rob and Kelsey. They were looking forward to a child free night. Cassie had made a copy of the video footage, which Adam couldn't wait to see. His order had been delivered and he had it put away so that she couldn't see it. He pulled out a very sexy leather outfit that he wanted her to wear, complete with high leather stiletto boots. He started drooling just looking at the out fit before setting it in the bathroom. When they were finally alone, he asked her to go into the bathroom and change into something that he had put in there. She shut the bathroom door and stared at the skimpy leather outfit. She then smiled in anticipation as she changed. She looked in the mirror and gasped at her reflection. All she could think of was WOW. When she open the door she saw that he had lit a bunch of candle everywhere. He was only in his boxers, not facing her yet. She admired his muscular body as her eyes roamed it. She cleared her throat, making him turn around to look at her. 

         Adam turned to look at her and stared. He knew the outfit would look great but when he saw it on her, he damn near felt ready to shoot his load right then. He did start to drool a little. The boots on her came up to her thighs. He walked over to her like a lion stalking its prey. He crashed his lips onto hers as he pulled her head back forcefully. She moaned loudly in response, letting him know that the savagery turned her on. He knew then that this was going to be one wild and amazing night. He was already rock hard. He picked her up and pushed her body against the wall. He held onto her butt as he rubbed himself agains the spot in between her legs. The leather bottoms were g-string. The bustier pushing her breasts up high. He buried his face into her cleavage before assaulting her mouth again.

         "Tell me what you want Cassie. I'll do anything to you that you want me to." He growled in her ear.

        "Fuck me like you have never fucked me before while the footage of us is playing.  I want to record it so that we can watch it again. Fuck me as hard as you can. Please!" She growled back before  pulling his head back to attack his neck. This really turn Adam on. The outfit made her feel more aggressive.

        "I intend to fuck you in every way imaginable."  He threw her onto her stomach as he left a trail  of kisses down her back all the way to her rear. He knelt on the floor as he pulled her backwards towards him and slipped a finger into her as he licked her. Her lower body was hanging off the edge of the bed. He put some lube on his finger and asked if she trusted him. He smiled when she said yes. Time to show her something new. He put his mouth back between her legs as he slowly slipped his finger into the other entrance. He told her to relax her body and everything would be fine. He would be careful. She quickly discovered that she was enjoying this. She looked over at her camera and hoped that it would record everything. Oh my god, what a feeling. He slipped in another feeling while his mouth sucked her. She was about to lose it. He felt her body start to shake as she came around his tongue. He continues pumping his finger into her butt as she came. She wanted to feel more and begged Adam for for. He was glad that she liked this. He felt that she was ready for him to enter her now. He lubed himself up and started to slide into the very tight spot, almost make her cum instantly. She lifted her butt towards him, forcing all of him in. She cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. This feeling was indescribable. He heard her panting hard. Oh yes, she was loving what he was doing.  He looked over to the tv and watched as he had fucked her on her desk. Their own personal porn. He reached his hands around to play with her clit at the same time. It was almost to much for her.