Chapter 29

After Chance and Sami left for the hospital, the others worked quickly to decorate the lobby for her homecoming. They were all looking forward to having her come home. The hotel wasn't the same with her absent. She had come to mean something to each and every one of them.

         Back at the hospital, Adam had helped Cassie change her clothes and were waiting impatiently for the release papers. Chance and Sami had just arrived and were waiting with them. Adam had bagged up all the get well gifts for her. He was proud of his friends for doing that for her. They had accepted her for being a part of his life. He sighed with relief when Joan came in with the release forms. She gave Cassie last minute instructions and her prescriptions, which could be picked up in the downstairs pharmacy on their way out. She sat in the wheel chair as Adam went to the pharmacy. When he came back, they wheeled her out to the car. Adam helped her get into the car and then got in himself. He was able to put his arm around her again and he loved being able to do so. The drive home didn't take too long. When they arrived back at the hotel, Adam helped her up the steps as Chance and Sami carried her things, smiling.

        "Surprise! Welcome home!" Was shouted as she opened the door. She cried tears of joy, seeing what everyone had done. She was given light hugs. Adam didn't want to overwhelm her too much.  When he noticed that she was starting to get tired, he told everybody that he was taking her upstairs to rest. She smiled her thanks at him, because she was feeling a little tired and wanted some privacy.

         Adam opened the door for her and led her to the couch. After making sure that she was comfortable, he went and got them each a drink. He was so happy to have her home. She grimaced a little as she stretched out. 

         "Are you in pain, sweetheart? What do you need me to do?"

         "Just a little discomfort. I just want to be in your arms. That's all I want." He was more than happy to oblige her. "So are you going to tell me those naughty thoughts you were having yesterday?"

          He shook his head. She seemed to have a one track mind. Being injured wasn't going to stop her, it seemed. "Ok, this might be a little perverted to admit to you, but when I told you about Tim seeing that on video. It kind of turned me on a little."

          "Adam, I have a little confession to make also. The thought of someone watching us turned me on as well. What is wrong with us? First, we start taping ourselves then we watch it. Now we are talking about someone else watching us."

           "Let me tell you about an idea I had. We found out where Stephen is staying. What if we happened to find a secluded spot on the beach, knowing that he was watching, and get freaky?" Her eyebrows shot up and then she smiled evilly. 

        "Oooh, I like that plan. When can we do it?"

        "Let me get arrangements made first and you need to heal a little more." He was starting to get excited about this plan.

**********************************************************************************************

          Tim and Austin studied Stephen's routine for a week. He would leave the beach house around 1 pm and walk past a couple of coves on the beach. The cove closest to the hotel was very secluded and had a lot of big rocks to hide behind. It also protected against the wind. He would then walk up the beach, stopping right before the path that led up to the hotel. Stephen would then watch the hotel for awhile. Tim had a hard time keeping from jumping the man a few times. The had bought Bluetooth pieces for their phones so that when Adam was ready to carry out his plan in catching Stephen, Tim could contact him. Stephen never knew that he was constantly being watched.