Chapter 33

The rest of February went by in a blur for Adam and Cassie. It was the 28th and the band was leaving the next day. They were laying wrapped up in bed.

         "Adam, I've talked with Megan and I have decided to go with you tomorrow. That is if you still want me to." She was laying on her side looking at him.

          "Of course I still want you to." He ran his hand down her side, making her shiver. "That is the best thing that I have heard today, aside from your moans of pleasure of course." He rolled her onto her back and hovered above her. He just stared into her eyes, seeing so much love in them. "We won't be able to do this as much on the bus, but at least I will be able to hold you every night and see your beautiful face when I wake up." He leaned down to kiss her as he entered her, causing her to lift her hips up to meet his. "There is nothing better than this, Cassie," he said into her ear. He put her legs around his waist and sat up on his knees, pulling her up with him.  She held onto him as the moved together. She loved how deep he was in her. She rode him until she was seeing stars.

**********************************************************************************

         Somewhere in the Bay Area Stephen was talking with Drake and Josh. They had helped him escape from a work detail a few days ago. Stephen had read something on line about Adam Rupp getting engaged to Cassie. He was no longer interested in Adam.  While he was in jail, he experimented but didn't like it. Besides, he still had his long time mistress. The article online had also said that Cassie would be joining Adam on tour and that Megan and her fiancé were going to be running the hotel. He couldn't do anything to Megan. Cody's parents were involved in occupations that dealt with the law. Plus Cody was entering the police academy. He didn't want to tangle with the much younger man. He would seek his revenge on Cassie. All he had to do was follow the tour and see where Home Free would be playing. Surely Adam wouldn't want Cassie if she had been gang raped. Statistics have shown that not many men stick around after something likes that happen. Oh, yes, she would pay dearly for what they did to him.

********************************************************************************

       The next morning, Cassie and Adam were saying goodbye to Megan and Cody. They had already talked with Melissa and Alex and said their goodbyes.

        "Mom, you are going to have so much fun. You have never been able to do anything like this before. It's time for you to enjoy life now. You have Adam." She hugged her mom. "Adam, you better take care of her or I will hunt you down." Adam laughed as he hugged her.

        "The same goes for Cody. We will definitely be here for your wedding. Any time we get a break we will be here. This is going to continue to be our home. You are going to make a great daughter, Megan."

         Megan turned to hug everyone else goodbye. When it was Tim's turn, she pretended to scowl at him before grinning. "I'm even going to miss you, old man. You help keep an eye on my mom or I will beat your ass." Everyone laughs at the threat. She waved goodbye as the bus left the hotel. She was very happy for her mom and Adam. Her mom deserved this. She was also eager to prove to her mom that she could run the hotel.

****************************************************************************

          As the bus left town, Adam and Cassie sat in the lounge area with everyone. Kelsey and Lydia were going to be flying back home in a few days. Cassie would meet Luke soon after they picked him up in Sacramento at the airport. From there they would travel to Vegas and hook up with the rest of the crew. They were watching tv when a news alert came on.

        "This is Channel Five news with an important news flash. Mr. Stephen Ray had escaped from a work detail in the San Fransisco area." They watched as a picture of him was shown on the news. "There is a statewide search going on for him and his alleged accomplices." Pictures of Drake and Josh went up on the screen. "If anyone sees these men, please contact your local law enforcement agency."