Chapter 14

Cassie was back to feeling like herself after a couple of days. She had reviewed the video footage herself with Adam. She was beyond pissed as she watched Stephen sneaking into the hotel. She had taken Adam's advice on hiring some security. It was actually a very good idea regardless of what had happened. Other hotels had security. Even family operated ones. Rob's plane was due in so Cassie let Tim and Jenika take her SUV to Sonoma County to pick him and Kelsey up. Her friend Melissa was arriving that day. She was going over her list of things she had to do to get ready for Thanksgiving. There was a knock on her open door. She looked up to see Adam with a cup of coffee in his hand for her. She hadn't been able to drink coffee for a few days and she was dying for some. The chef had bought some peppermint ice cream since the stores started stocking it. There was some in her coffee. She smiled as she tasted her coffee, getting some ice cream on her upper lips. Adam chuckled as he wiped it off with his finger. She grabbed his hand and sucked the ice cream off of his finger. She liked the look that came into his eyes when she did that.

        "Don't be doing that or I'll be tempted to lock your office door and take you on this desk," he growled into her ear. She actually found that idea appealing, since she was wearing a skirt and blouse today. She stood up and walked to the door, shutting and locking it.

         "What's stopping you?" She asked as she leaned against her desk. He didn't need to be asked twice. He watched as she slowly undid her blouse, exposing her lacy white bra that was barely holding her breasts. He lifted her onto the desk as he kissed her down her throat to her chest. He pulled a breast free and sucked on it, causing her to push herself against his mouth. Her hands found their way into his hair as she arched her back and wrapped her legs around his hips. He moaned softly when he felt her push against him. His hands traveled down to the edge of her skirt and slipped under it to pull down her panties to get access to what he wanted. He then picked her up by the waist. After he set her down on the floor, he turned her around and bent her over the desk. She moaned as he entered her. This was probably her favorite position because he could go in deep this way. She grabbed the edge of the desk as he pounded into her. She had to bite her lip to keep from getting loud. Adam grabbed onto her hips as he sped up a little before slowing down again. He was going in deep and it felt so good to her. He was loving the feeling the fact that she took the initiative this time. He reached his hand around to play with her clit, causing her to back into him. He felt her body tighten before her release. When she moaned out his name, he felt his release. He kissed the back of her neck as the recovered for a minute before straightening their clothes. She turned around to face him, eyes sparkling.

         "That was just what I needed. I'll be sure to lick your finger every time you wipe ice cream off my lip if that happens each time." She smiled up at him innocently.

         "I think that I have created a monster. You have become just as insatiable as me." He wiggled his eyebrows at her.

       "Well, when you make sex so enjoyable, what do you expect? I never knew just how great it could feel." She pulled him in for a kiss before she went to unlock and open her door. She saw Megan and Cody leaning against the wall across from her office.

         "Since when do you shut and lock your office while you are in it, mother?" Megan smirked at her. She had heard the muffled sounds and was going to tease her mom. "Adam, you are turning her into a hoe." She grinned cheekily as the two blushed slightly. "You missed a button, mom." She laughed as Cassie looked down, not finding a missed button before her daughter burst out laughing. Adam was desperately trying to keep a straight face. He didn't know if Cassie would get mad if he laughed and then he noticed that she was having difficulty in trying to look sternly at Megan, failing miserably, before laughing herself. "So, did you find out which one did it?" They hadn't told her yet.