Chapter 30

After about another week, Cassie was feeling more like her self. She wanted to get back to work. She hated being laid up, (unless she was with Adam). The doctor had said as long as it was light duty for one more week, she could go back to work. She was feeling irritable when Adam brought some coffee to her in the lobby. She was going to have her office redone. She didn't want to go in there after what had happened. Megan also now had her own office. She took over Stephen's office. When she was cleaning out his stuff, she found all kinds of documents. She and Cody came across a safe. Cassie had a specialist open it and was shocked at what she found.

            "I knew it, Adam. The proof is all right here. He paid for someone to cause my parents' accident. I'll kill him myself." She had been so angry that it took a long time for Adam to get her to calm down. She gave the proof to her friend on the police force.

          Megan had helped Adam shop for a ring on-line since Adam hadn't wanted to leave while Cassie was recuperating. She found a beautiful two ring set. The engagement ring had Celtic love knots with an amethyst on it. The wedding band had two diamonds and when the rings were put together, it looked like the diamonds fit on each side. Kind of like a small horseshoe. It was almost February when she was cleared by the doctor to go back to regular activities.

              The weather had been beautiful. Adam and Cassie had decided to go to the beach. Adam carried a large beach blanket and some towels. Cassie was carrying a bottle of wine and two glasses. Tim, Chance and Austin were in their hiding places. Sami, Oleana and Jenika were laying down on a cliff with some binoculars, watching Stephen's beach house. After Adam got everything set up, he sat down next to Cassie. He had her wear a skirt and blouse for easier access for what he had planned. They both wanted to catch him, but they were both perversely excited at the thought of being watched. She was a little nervous but still excited. Neither one had done anything quite like this. Adam had once admitted that a few years ago he and his ex had shared a hotel room with Tim and Jenika. Lights were off but sounds could still be heard. Sami had radioed to Chance that Stephen was starting his walk. Tim then radioed Adam.

           "We're on, love." He said with a grin as he poured them each a glass of wine. He saw Stephen out of the corner of his eye. The man was shocked to see Cassie alive and well. He hid behind a rock and decided to watch Adam. Tim nodded over to Chance and Austin, showing them where Stephen was hiding. "To us," Adam had said as they clinked their glasses together. After taking a few sips, Adam took the glasses and set them down. He pulled Cassie's legs over his lap. He cupped her cheek with one hand and looked into her eyes before putting his lips to hers. He ran his other hand up and down her leg, making her shiver slightly. He loved getting that reaction out of her. She put her arms round his neck as he leaned her down onto the blanket. He slowly undid her blouse, revealing her breasts. "You take my breath away every time I look at you." The other men couldn't help but watch in fascination. Even the women on the cliff were comparing notes, so to speak, since they had binoculars.

         "I can't believe that Adam and Cassie are going through with this. Do you realize that our girls are also watching this?" Austin said.

         "Hey, we all have our kinky little quirks. Some are just more open about it. We knew about Adam's. It is surprising that Cassie is the same way. Adam has met his match when it comes to that side of him, it appears. I never would have expected it when we first met her." Chance spoke up. "I bet Sami is getting turned on right about now." They got back to watching the little show and keeping an eye on Stephen.

          Adam pulled back to remove his shirt. Stephen watched as Cassie ran her hands over the muscular chest. Stephen liked what he was seeing. He didn't like watching Adam lean down and start sucking on her breasts. He even sucked on the injured one. He was sure that Adam would have been repulsed by it. He watched as Adam kissed all over her body. They all watched as he pleasured her with his mouth and hands.