Chapter 25

Cassie had grabbed a couple of bottles of chocolate syrup and handed one to Jenika.

         "What are you two up to?" Sami asked as she and Oleana followed them into the kitchen. Cassie told them of their conversation, making the other two grin. It sounded like fun. They needed to spice up theirs love lives a little. Cassie took out two more bottles of the syrup for them. She then handed each one a can of whipped cream.  Adam saw all four of them coming out of the kitchen with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. He and Tim grinned in anticipation. Chance and Austin each had a confused look until Adam and Tim whispered something to them. What they heard made them chase the ladies onto the elevator and to their rooms. All doors slamming and the women giggling. 

           Cassie had ordered Adam to strip down while she went to put on a new outfit that Adam had given her for Christmas. This one was a red and black leather outfit that came with stiletto heels also and fishnet stockings. Adam could only stare when she came out of the bathroom. He raised a brow when she started tying his hands to the headboard. She grinned wickedly. This was something she also fantasized about. Adam was actually excited by this side of her. He had turned her into a wanton. After making sure that he was tied, she took the bottle of syrup and dripped it over his chest. She wanted to record this, too, and set up her phone to record it. She then ran the syrup over his stomach and all over his cock. Next came the whipped cream. He watched as she put the cold cream all over him. He couldn't believe how turned on he was right now as he watched her lick off his nipples, gently biting them. She followed the trail down his stomach, being careful not to get any on her outfit. As she went lower to finish licking the chocolate off of him she looked into his eyes and grinned. He watched her intently as she swallowed him. She was enjoying the taste of him mixed with the chocolate and whipped cream. Adam started to struggle against the restraints as he bucked his hips up to meet her mouth. 

         Adam wanted to touch her so badly. He was going to get even with her for this torture. He felt the ball of fire form as he watched her head go up and down on him. What a feeling it was as he watched her devour all of him. She soon brought him to orgasm. When she was done she washed off any chocolate she might have missed. She then climbed on top of him. He wanted her somewhere else. He directed her to position herself directly above his face, with her knees on each side of his head. She decided to untie him and do as he said. She had to hold onto the headboard for support as his mouth assaulted her. She felt the urge to move herself against his mouth and fingers like she would when she rode him. The feeling was so intense. He grabbed onto her butt as the rest of her body fell back with the power of the orgasm that hit her. He continued to feed off her for a minute before putting her on her back. 

         "My turn," he said as he tied her up and tortured her in the same way. He kept her tied up as he did whatever he wanted to. She was panting so hard that she thought that she was going to hyperventilate by the time he allowed her to cum again. He put a pillow under her butt as he entered her hard.  He held her hips up as he kept thrusting into her hard. He watched as she rolled her head back and forth while she struggled against the restraints. He was awed by the way she gave herself so eagerly to him. Her body began to tense up. "That's it , Cassie. Give yourself to me. Let it go. I want to see you cum for me."

        "Shit, Adam. I'm so close. Fuuuuck yes!!!" She cried out as her body convulsed with such an intense orgasm that it pushed him over, too. When he was done, he untied her hands and pulled her to him.

       "Merry Christmas, Cassie. I love you."

      "I love you, too. Merry Christmas, my sweet Adam." She snuggled into his side and drifted off to sleep.

        A week later it was time for the New Year's Eve party. It was going to be a costume party, with the town invited just like at Halloween. There was all kinds of food and drinks. The women decided to change in one suite while the men dressed in another. Some teens had been hired to watch over any children that were there.