Chapter 36

Adam stood outside the door, getting ready to knock when Sami opened it.

       "Come on in, Adam," she grinned as she stepped aside to let him in.

       Adam walked in and stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at Cassie. Damn, he thought. She looked absolutely stunning dressed like that. He couldn't help but let his eyes roam up and down her body. He was having a hard time finding his voice.

          "See, Cassie, I told you that he would like it. He is speechless right now." Sami laughed. She let the other men into the room and they all reacted the same way.

         "This can't be Cassie," Tim said. "Who are you and what did you do to Cassie?" He joked. Jenika elbowed him in the ribs. He looked at his wife, eyes sparkling with love for her. "I was just teasing. You all look amazing tonight."

         "Ready to go, ladies?" Chance asked as he held his arm out for Sami to take.

        When Cassie took Adam's offered arm, he whispered into her ear. "You look truly stunning and radiant, sweetheart. You look amazing in leather. You have to wear this again sometime. Maybe just the boots and skirt." She giggled when he said that. She really did love the perverted side of him. She whispered back to him.

         "There is always tonight after the concert." They walked down the hallway to the elevators. When they entered the main floor, the women had received a lot of admiring stares. There were three men that couldn't stop looking at Cassie. One looked on in disgust, while the other two were looking on in lust.

          "Just look at her. Absolutely disgusting. She looks exactly like a whore." Stephen said. Once again they had to hide behind something as both Adam and Cassie stopped to look around them. They had to be more careful. If Adam knew that they were being watched, he would never leave her side. The group entered into a hallway leading to the back part of the event room that had been secured. There was no way to follow them. They would somehow get into the concert hall and watch them from the back.

         Adam walked Cassie backstage. The crew could only stare as they walked by. They place was filling up with fans quickly. Cassie would watch from the side of the stage with the others. Luke soon joined them and told the guys that it was almost showtime. Soon the lights in the auditorium went down and the band was getting ready to walk onto the stage. Adam gave Cassie a sweet kiss before following his band mates onto the stage. Jenika had grabbed some stools for them to sit on.

         "This is your first show, isn't it?" Jenika asked.

        "Well, besides when they played at the hotel. I just can't  get over how talented they all are. Even when I listen to a cd and close my eyes, it's easy to forget that it is Adam doing all the drum sounds." They had started out with Hillbilly Bone. She watched, mesmerized. Soon it was time for Adam's drum solo. He kept looking at her while he performed. He played a little longer than usual because he knew that she was watching. The audience loved it. After a ten minute break the band was back on stage.

          "We are all happy to be here. Now, I'm sure that many of you have read that Adam is going to get married again." Tim had announced. Jenika and Sami started laughing because they knew what Tim was going to do. "How would you like to meet the beautiful woman that has captured Adam's heart?" Everyone clapped as Cassie sat there in shock. Surely Tim wasn't going to pull her out on stage? Tim walked over to her with a smirk and held out his hand. "Come on, Cassie. The fans already know who our significant others are. They need to meet you now." He grabbed her hand as to dragged her over to Adam. "Everyone, this is Cassie." He walked her over to Adam, who noticed that she was a little nervous. He whispered into her ear.