Chapter 18

The day before Thanksgiving was a busy one. Cassie was in the kitchen with Megan getting all the food prepared for the big buffet dinner. There were potato's to peal, pies to make, stuffing, deviled eggs. Everything you could make for a Thanksgiving dinner. Kelsey and Jenika offered to help, which was gladly accepted. Oleana and Sami decorated the dining room for her. The men stayed out of their hair, knowing how women got when cooking a holiday meal.  When they we done Cassie was exhausted. She sat down at a table to relax. The other women went to get cleaned up since they were all a little messy from putting everything together. 

          Adam came into the kitchen, looking for Cassie, and stopped. He smiled at the sight before him. She had fallen asleep with her head on her arms on the table. She had flour on her face and hands. Even a little in her hair. He had to get a picture of this so he took out his phone. He tried to gently shake her awake but all she did was mumble something. He scooped her up and carried her upstairs. He laughed at some of the looks he got. Jenika was in the hallway on their floor and got his door open for him.

         "She really needs some rest, Adam. When she works in the kitchen, she is like a tornado. All she has to do is put everything in the oven tomorrow. Let her sleep for awhile, Adam." It made Jenika smile as he carried Cassie into the room. She had been worried about Adam after his divorce earlier this year. When they all decided to get away for the winter, she wasn't sure how he was going to handle the holiday season alone. Then he and Cassie found each other. She sincerely hoped everything worked out for the other woman. She was kind and giving and funny. She really liked her daughter. The much younger woman had no problem giving Tim as much shit as he gave her. It really was funny. Tim acted like a substitute parent if Cassie or Adam were occupied with something. Even though he did take it a little far sometimes.

        Adam left a little note in case she woke up before he was back. He shut his door and went to hang out in Tim's suite, where they were playing cards or watching another football game. Cassie had woken up about an hour later and smiled when she saw Adam's note. She sat up and saw the flour still on her hands. When she looked into the mirror, she laughed at herself. When she cooked, she really went all in. She usually ended up wearing half of it. She decided to take a nice warm shower to wash off. She put some music on to listen to while she took a shower. She decided to listen to Home Free's Dive Bar Saints cd.  As she stepped into the shower Adam had entered the suite again. He smiled to himself when he heard the shower running. He peeked in and saw her washing her hair. He quickly stripped his clothing off so that he could join her. He loved having sex in the water.

          Cassie felt a pair of hands on her hips and Adam's lips on her neck. She smiled to herself as she felt his hands slide up and down her backside. She leaned back against his chest and spread her legs apart a little. She felt one hand slip between her legs from behind while the other one slipped around to cup one of her breasts. She moaned softly.

       "Do you like it when I do this to you?"

      "You know I do. You know I love everything that you do to me." She said causing him to smile inwardly. "Can we Just hole up in here tonight? We can watch a certain movie that we made recently." She felt his reaction to her words. She could feel his length pressed against her back and giggled.

        "You want this, don't you?" He asked, rubbing against her backside. He groaned as she pushed back against him.  Her height sometimes made it a challenge but he didn't mind. He turned her around and picked her up as he pressed her against the shower wall. She wrapped her legs around him as he entered her. "You feel so good, Cassie. You are always so wet for me, aren't you?" He watched her eyes turn dark blue with passion. He could hear her breathing coming out in short gasps as he kept hitting her deep. He moaned when she bit his bottom lip lightly before running her tongue over it.