Chapter 21

"Here I come," she called out walking around to stand in front of him. Damn, he forgot how great she looked in those thigh high boots. "What do you want, Adam? What would you like me to do?" She asked in a seductive tone. He was torn between watching her and the footage of them. The glow of the fireplace was behind her. As she ran a hand over her breast, she spoke. "Do you want me to touch myself while you watch?" She smile with satisfaction as he could only stare. She had a naughty idea pop into her head when she was changing her clothes. She wanted to see how he would react to her idea. She sat down on the coffee table after she pushed it back a little. She was cupping both of her breasts and squeezing softly. Adam was getting very turned on. He liked seeing that she took the initiative to try something new this time. He liked where she seemed to be going with this. He grabbed his phone real fast and started to record the little show that he was going to get. She slowly unzipped the top, letting the breasts free. He licked his lips as she squeezed her nipple, watching him. "Would you like to see me touch anything else, Adam? Tell me what you would like to see me do." She slowly ran her hand down her stomach and spread her legs slightly. She ran her hand over her crotch area. The look in his eyes made her bolder. She had never done this before, but she wanted to, for him. It didn't feel dirty to her because this was for someone she loved and who loved her back. "Can't speak, Adam? Is something wrong with your voice tonight?" She smirked again as she watched him breathing hard.

           "Oh my god, Cassie. This is so hot. I want to see you play with yourself in front of me. Right here on the table." Adam was loving this. She grabbed one breast again with one hand and watched in fascination as she lifted it so that she could lick the nipple. He went rock hard at the sight and started to rub himself. He needed to prop his phone up somewhere because he was going to need his hands. He was able to find a spot in the tree that would aim the phone at the both of them. "Please do that again." He watched her suck on her own nipple for a second before  letting her other hand run down her body. She spread her legs wider.  He bit his lip as he watched one hand reach lower. She inserted a finger into herself for a second. What he hadn't seen was the vibrator that she had tucked into the back of her outfit. She turned it on and inserted it while rubbing her clit with her other hand. "Oh hell yeah." He said.

         "Does this turn you on? You want to watch me pleasure myself,  don't you? Watching me thrust this in and out. You want to see me make myself cum, don't you?" She watched his eyes get very dark. He had undid his pants and was now stroking him self. "Imagine that my mouth is on you, licking your cock, Adam. You know you love the feel of my mouth sucking you." She smirked again, knowing what she was doing to him. She was just as turned on and horny right now. She could feel herself getting close. She leaned back to give him a better view as she bucked against the vibrator. I'm getting close, Adam. Move your hand faster. I want you to go when I do. Imagine sticking it in my tight ass. How deep you go when you are inside me. That's it. Yes, baby, like you give it to me every day. Oh, fuck yes. That's it. Just a little faster." She had the vibrator all the way on high and hitting her spot. They looked into each other's eyes as they both went. 

        "Fuck,Cassie, gonna go now. Shiiiit!" Adam said as he spilled over his hand as he watched her body shudder with her orgasm. She stood up on wobbly legs and got a wash cloth for him to clean up with. He then pulled her down on his lap with a huge grin. "Where the fuck did that come from? That was so hot. Wow, Cassie. You need to let me watch you do that again sometime."

          "I think it has something to do with this outfit. Wearing it gives me all kinds of naughty thoughts."

        "Oh, it does, does it? Then you need to wear it every night if you are getting ideas like that. That me me so hard. I need to see if what I recorded turned out. Man, just H.O.T." He couldn't believe that she had done that just for him. It let him know just how eager she was to please him and vice versa. He was always taunting her that way, sort of. He kinda wanted to get a view of that from behind some time. Now that could be interesting. "These boots are very sexy on you. Stand up and lean over with your hands on the table." She did as she was told as he took his clothing off. He ran a hand down her back and over her butt down to her womanly folds. Those two inch stilettos put her at the perfect height for this. He parted her legs slightly. "How do you like this, Cassie? Do you like it when I slide in slowly?" He slid in slowly to demonstrate than pulled out. "Or do you like it when I just ram myself in hard, like this?" He rammed in hard, almost making her lose her balance. He heard the sharp intake of breath. He rammed again when she didn't answer. He could tell that she was turned on again by the little noises that she was making. "Answer me, Cassie, or I will pull out. How do you want it? Slow and easy or hard and fast? Or do you want my mouth and fingers. Do you want my finger in this spot?" He had grabbed some of the lube that she had also brought out. He had been distracted by her outfit that he hadn't noticed what she had set down on an end table by him. He put some lube on his finger and inserted it. He liked having her bent over like this. With those boots on he could stand at his normal height. 

          "Hard and fast, please." He rammed her hard, making her body jerk in pleasure. "Keep doing that with your finger. Give it to me good and hard. Faster Adam. I need to feel you deep." This was about to become a battle of wills between the two. Each wanting to dominate the other. He then pulled out and walked her to the back of the couch. He bent her all the way over it and grabbed the lube again. 

       "Do you want this?" He asked as he slid between her cheeks. He had picked up her vibrator and worked her front with it. He could feel the vibrations himself.

        "Yes, Adam, I want all of you. I want to give you all of me." That almost undid him. He moved against her and drove her wild. He knew she was so close. So was he.

         "Let yourself go, love. Let's go together. Yes, love, that's it. Yes. Fuck yes, let's go, love. Ahhh." He got out as she cried out, "holy shit, Adam." After they were done, he took off the rest of her outfit and they got into the shower to clean themselves off. Adam asked if she wanted to sleep by the fireplace tonight and she said yes. He laid some blankets down again before sitting down to finish the drink he had forgotten about. He watched her as she got comfortable and finished off her drink. Then he laid down, spooning behind her. He put his left arm over her waist while she entwined her fingers with his and kissed his hand.

        "I love you, Adam. Thank you for making this the best winter I have ever had."

        "I love you, my sweet Cassie. You have also made this the best winter I have ever had. Get some sleep, sweetheart. Goodnight." He leaned over a little and saw that she was out like a light. He laid there looking into the fireplace as he held her to him. He still had a couple of months before going back on tour. They were going back at around the end of February or the beginning of March. Their time together had flown by so fast. He was going to try to go Christmas shopping tomorrow with Megan. Cassie would be safe here. There haven't been any more problems since that one phone call that she got. He smiled fondly at the memory. He couldn't believe he did that. Even the comments he had made to Stephen back in October. He normally wasn't that blunt, but the man pissed him off. He had an issue with a man mistreating women the way he had. And then the things that he said about Cassie. He wanted to keep Cassie by his side always. She had become an important part of his life. They were just waiting for the divorce to be finalized. He drifted off to sleep, thinking about what she did for him tonight. And he had it recorded so he could watch it again. Lord, he loved this short woman.