Explanation and Warning.

Omfg, when I tell you guys the number of times I roll my eyes or get offended by the insensitive comments within this book you guys would actually get a headache.

So here is the thing. Personally, I do know that the first few chapters are a bit cringe, I made Y/n extremely jumpy and anxious and I know that it would make you roll your eyes too and I realize that now.

However, I need to put there that Y/n has really bad anxiety. People who live with this Disorder struggle with a lot of things and have triggers as well as limits.

Some people hide their anxiety, have insane panic attacks, crazy symptoms, and don't tell a single soul. They hide how they feel to not feel like an "emotional burden" to their loved ones.

Hell, a lot of people don't even tell anyone that they suffer from the disorder at all.

Am I wrong for wanting Y/n to be open with her mental illness? At some point, she does get better. What type of person would I be if I claimed that she has mental health problems but write her out to be a happy, bubbly, normal person?

That's just so unrealistic.

The worst part of all is that this is what most people in real life have to go through. You open up about your depression or anxiety (as well as other disorders) and people "accept" it but still expect you to behave normally.

I know I painted her to be "weak" so that I can she can always be "saved" from her misery.

I know.

And I am also very much aware of the cringe fanfics where y/n is the damsel in distress that's always crying and wants some man to come and save her.

Like I know.

If you hate "weak" characters — if you cringe so hard that you have to just hate on Y/n but then also preach Jimin after everything he does then re-evaluate your mindset — be careful what you guys write in the comments or don't even read the book.

You allowed to be angry and have an opinion but you are not allowed to bash my character. She is mine however she is based on a mixture of people.

A person like her exists, one with the same support system. That person to someone is precious and wants to be protected at all costs.

That person is real.

So with that I would like to conclude with a warning before you read :

Y/n (should've given her a name omf but anyways) suffers from an Anxiety Disorder. Everyone is protective over her naturally because she is hypersensitive.

Don't be bias to Jimin. I know this is a fanfic but it is also a book. Read and analyse properly.

Everyone is there for her willingly she has never once asked for anything but she is grateful.

Lastly, if you get annoyed by y/n because of how she behaves (eg, constant crying) then do me a favour and remove this book from your library.

Just be learn to be empathetic and gentle. Please.

To the rest of you open minded honey's — the first few chapters I will eventually edit out all the stuttering because I shiver in embarrassment. I swear it gets better please just be patient.

Thank you <3