Sixteen

Lost.

Jimin genuinely looked lost. He did matter of factly go to school. However - only went to one of his classes. Which so happened to be the one he shared with you. Every where you walked - the boy was right behind you.

You don't want to say that you're annoyed because in all honesty you are not. Having him close to you allowed a sense of security to watch over you. You finally reach your locked and you carefully put the password in for it to unlock. As you slide your files in - you realise you have to homework, so you just take your lunch and close the locker.

"Have you eaten today?"You quietly asked him. You watch as Jimin shakes his head.

His soft locks moving diligently and smoothly that it causes your breath to halt- his hair looked so delicate that you wanted to run your hand through it this one time - but you know that Jimin won't allow you so you leave it be .

If Jimin had to be honest, the thought of eating really put him off. Every single time he opens the fridge he hears his mothers voice at the back of his head hurling insults at him over and over and over. He wanted to eat whatever he wanted - needed, to live a normal and healthy life.

You could say that maybe this why he was acting so different. His mother has completely drained him and Jimin was really not in a mood to fight - let alone talk about his father with a women he didn't even get along with.

"I hope you don't mind eating my food, they have brains - but I promise it tastes good."

Jimin wanted to tell you that he knows but with he notes the lack of your knowledge - clearly realising that you didn't know that he was a Zombie. The both of you walk side by side - making your way outside of school premises, in search of Yoongi.

But Jimin falls lethargic and is already pulling out his phone to call an Uber.

"Don't you think he'll be upset if we left without him?" You question.

"No, " Jimin shrugs before looking at you, "Have you seen your hair today?"

Your mood drops before you reach to touch your hair

"Why?" You hurriedly take out your phone, "Does it look bad?"

Just as the selfie mode takes place, you gasp, allowing your mouth to fall open in shock as you stare at yourself. Your hair was now icey white. It made everything about you fall into some kind of contrast - your eyebrows we're still dark - making everything about yourself seem much paler. Jimin wanted to laugh at your adorable expression.

"W-when-"

"When you were talking to me this morning - I saw It change. It was pretty sick." He says.

You keep your gaze on your screen. Contemplating whether or not the colour suits you or not. Jimin watches the Uber pull over and he is already waltzing over with you following behind.

It was weird.

Seeing him so quiet and not as snappy as usual - made you nervous. You wanted to ask of he was okay, but as the back of your mind practically raced with all the memories of his bitching so you decide to be quiet.

"After year's of research it has come to the conclusion that Korea is the only country in the world that has holds wild Zombies. Mostly rooting from Busan and they are easily making their way to Seoul,"

The radio blares with the news. Just as the Uber man drove, you open your food and shift a little bit closer to Jimin, giving him a metal fork whereas you reached for a plastic one. Jimin poked the food and easily eats his food but you could barely eat as you listen to woman's voice.

"For the safety of the people in Seoul. The UN and our government decided something that would benefit the people of Seoul."

"Aren't you hungry?"Jimin asked, but you shake your head as you slowly begin to lose your appetite, you push the container in his lap and begin to nibble on your lip lightly.

"We have concluded that our city should we excluded from the rest of the world. We will build a wall to protect our humans and also make sure that Zombies have no access to leave. This will not only benefit the people in our country but it was a decision needed for the rest of the world. If we can make sure that none of those creatures leave Korea then slowly but surely their popularity outside of our walls will decline."

A wall?

These people want to build a wall?

Jimin almost chokes on food and the Uber stops outside of your apartment. You whisper an apology but ask him to raise the volume of the radio, the man kindly does as told and the both of you listen carefully.

"The wall should be done being built at the approximate time period of two weeks. Until then - nobody will be permitted to leave the country."

"But what about the humans in city? Many can't bare to be in the same room as Zombies- how will the cope knowing that they are the only humans who have to live them."

"It is our duty to protect our people. How they deal with Zombies is not our concern."

Your heart sinks as you hear the woman heartlessly speak. The flood gates of Seoul have opened and the hate from humans will haunt your existence.

A war has begun.