Twenty Three

^* I just finished Erotic

^* I just finished Erotic... Sad hours - open❤️this book as well as Nightmare, have become a priority 💕🤝

The drive to the car repair center was truly something else. You sat comfortably in the passenger seat while Jungkook and Jimin continued to talk about God knows what. You could care less about what their were talking about as all you can actually think about was the kiss that's almost bringing you tears.

You glance at Jimin, fingers places on your lip mindlessly as you watched him talk. He turns the car around the corner and releases a sigh before glancing at you to see you already looking at him. But you break the eye contact and look out the window and all Jimin does is a smirk.

But despite what had happened between you two. Jimin was furious and was beyond livid about what had happened to you. The list of names lay heavy in his back pocket, and he can't help but think of all the things he has already done.

Jimin vandalized cars, broke bedroom windows, and even went as far as keying cars - all which belonged to people who have been openly harassing you. He did it out of anger and whenever Jimin was angry. He could confess that he isn't the most pleasant to be around when upset and whenever he was pissed - he would advise for you to stay away from him.

But that's goings to be a new challenge for you.

After everything you've been through recently, Jimin has been your emotional aid. And after being advised to never be alone...Jimin will never even have the time to catch up on his revenge.

But the one name that really tipped him over was Sicheng.

Hearing that name was enough to make his guts twist and turn in disgust. And he can't help but ask himself, what the fuck? Why would anyone go out of their way just to hurt someone? Who wasn't even doing any harm whatsoever? You were innocent - more than anything at all. Most probably a real-life angel or even the purity color white.

"Bro, I still don't understand why she sat in the passenger seat when I always sit there no matter what."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Shut the fuck up. She got here before you. Get over it."

"Asshole, " Jungkook murmurs, and you can't help but giggle at their interaction.

You wondered how the hell did their worlds even collide? They were polar opposites. Jimin wasn't as funny and welcoming as Jungkook. He barely even said anything unless he was spoken too. The pair reminded you of you and Jennie.

Jennie was definitely your Jungkook, but in a weird unknown way, you were also Jimin. Just not an asshole like him.

"Get out my car Jeon, "

"You have to go sign it out, I wrote it under your name, " Jungkook scoffed.

Jimin's grip on the steering wheel tightens before he lets out a sign in frustration and instantly gets out of the car. Jungkook smirks heavily as he types away on his phone. Making sure to text a few people that he hasn't gotten the chance to reply to since yesterday. You look at him through the rearview mirror, a question sitting heavily on your tongue, you wanted to ask Jungkook what was happening between him and Jennie.

But you didn't want to seem nosy.

However, you knew this man had a history of sleeping around. You just want to look after your best friend - you didn't want her to be one of his victims. Jungkook may be a good friend of yours now, but Jennie will always come first.

"So, " You urge, " You and Jennie huh."

Jungkook shakes his head at your question, the flashback of his kiss causes his cheeks to become a flourishing red. You can't help but laugh under your breath at his reaction.

"I'll say something only if you can explain what is going on between you and Jimin."

You blush heavily and attempt to hide your face. Jimin has been acting a little gentle than what he normally would. But you didn't really think Jungkook would notice.

"Nothing is going on between us, " You shrug, "Plus you're the one who had their tongue down my best friend's throat this morning."

"As if Jimin-"

"Can you stop?" You hush, face scarlet red as you looked over your shoulder to make eye contact with him, " I'm asking only because I have trust issues. And I am having a hard time trying to figure out if you're planning on using Jennie - or are you putting yourself in our lives for good."

And Jungkook falls in a sudden seriousness, he wasn't going to lie. At first, he wanted to smash and move on. Jennie was a beautiful girl who has caught his attention and he still can't seem to let her go. Jungkook wasn't thinking about a relationship, he was just going with the flow.

After only knowing Jennie for almost a month - it was only just today the man had kissed her. If it was any other girl, his patience would've run thin and he would've let go. But now that his involvement with her emotions, and also promising to always be there for her - Jungkook couldn't just leave. He didn't have the heart to do such a thing.

"I'm here for the long run Y/n." He mutters, " Trust me."

You sigh at his words, " I have Anxiety. It's not that easy to do so."

Jimin finally comes back, holding Jungkook's car keys and instantly throwing them at the man and slamming his door shut.

"Okay - there's your keys. Get the fuck out. For real this time."

"Thank you bestie, " Jungkook mocks as he playfully runs his hand through Jimin's hair.

"I will-"

But Jungkook already banged the door shut, causing Jimin to close his eyes slowly and taking in a deep breath. You laugh at his movements, hand covering your lips as you sneakily look out the window. Jimin glances at you, a small smirk marking his lips before starting the Rover and beginning the journey.