Fourty

The world was losing its brightest colours, you could feel yourself losing touch with reality as your anxiety began in the pits of your stomach, forcing yourself to try and take deep breathes

You feel like you can't breathe.

And as much as you want to say you have idea why. You knew why. Recently your anxiety has been better, slowly but assuringly it has. Jimin has played a massive role in this and you were beginning to get happy.

You were trying.

Trying to hard to dismiss what Hendary said but you were an overthinker. Everything that gets thrown at you will never be overlooked. The panic marked on his face...the tone of his voice. It scared you so much that Hendary could be telling the truth. But you've spoken to Jimin - you always told him that if there was anything that he needed to tell you, you would always be here for him.

However, the man told you that he was a Zombie - was that the secret that Hendary was talking about? But your ex knew that you were a Zombie - so why would you be angry at Jimin for that? It just doesn't make any sense.

"I know him more than you do."

You shudder at his words, Jimin pulls you closer into him and you give him a short smile before resting your head on his shoulder. You were fairly quiet but Jimin assumes that you're tired. Hendary's words echo in your head and your chest heaves in panic.

"Hey, " Jimin says worried, " Are you okay?"

"My anxiety is just acting up, "

He frowns at your soft tone, now finally acknowledging the deep breathes that you were taking. Jimin quickly cradles you in his arms. Your upper body holds you tight and you can't help but get teary-eyed while Jimin kisses your forehead over and over, muttering words of comfort but you barely even work.

You couldn't help but ask yourself....

What did Hendary mean?

~

Sicheng walks behind his brother, hands deep into his pockets while the men take them to take generous footsteps to leave the facility. It was silent between the two, only because they've never really been the type to be close.

"You got a cigarette for me?"

Hendary halts in his footsteps, annoyed. Glaring at his brother.

"You lucky I didn't tell Dad you got arrested and I had to bail your ass out. Again." He rolls his eyes, "And you know I don't fucking smoke so stop asking stupid questions."

Sicheng laughs at his brother's tone, amusement laced upon his features.

"Woah, what has got you so moody? I didn't ask you to do this."

Which was true, no matter the fact that Hendary can hate his sibling. He still somewhat cares about him and he couldn't leave him alone in jail, the man doesn't even know why Sicheng was arrested. All he had to do is bail him out and ask him to leave him alone.

He hated being related to Sicheng.

They were opposites and they always have been growing up. Hendary was the golden child - did everything exactly the way his parents had asked him too, even getting into Universities overseas in countries like America. The only reason why he stayed was that his mother said that she was going to miss him terribly.

So he stayed, hoping that you guys will get back together.

But he didn't even bring up the topic to you. And you never really wanted to talk about it. University was a clean slate for you and you wanted a fresh started...getting back to your ex-boyfriend didn't seem ideal. So the situation was never brought up.

Sicheng on the other hand, grew up getting dismissed. He would do absolutely anything to get the praises from his parents but after so many years of trying. The man just stopped. He stopped caring and whether or not that was good or bad.

He did not care.

"Just get in the car, I will buy your cancer stick."

Both enter the car, one not bothering to put on a seatbelt while adjusting the car seat to move further back. They drive in silence, Sicheng bouncing his leg impatiently while leaning into the seat for some kind of comfort. Hendary pulls into the gas station and gives his brother some money before urging him to get out.

Jungkook waits in line, holding a few snacks and drinks for the get-together everyone will be having your apartment soon. He doesn't take note of the bell signaling an entrance. Sicheng stands behind Jungkook, huffing while waiting for a turn.

"Next please, " The cashier smiles sweetly, Jungkook returns the smile.

Laying everything on the counter before double-checking. While the woman rings up the drinks, he realized one is missing.

"Oh crap, " He mutters, and the lady looks up to him, "Do you mind if I quickly fetch something?"

"Sure."

He turns around, almost bumping into the man. Jungkook's eyes widen before grabbing the man to stop him from falling over.

"I'm so sorry, are you-"

But his words get stuck in his throat. Feeling his stomach begin to bubble. Last time he has checked. Sicheng was arrested. Jimin just got released from the hospital this morning - Sicheng roaming the streets right now really was not a good idea.

Jimin was still angry over what happened.

"Nah, man it's alright." Sicheng bobs his head in approval, " Didn't you need to go fetch something?"

"Ah, right." Jungkook snaps out of it. "I'm sorry."

And he makes his way to the fridge, grabbing a random drink before turning back to the cashier. He gives her a weak smile before giving her his card and paying.

Jimin was fragile. He couldn't face Sicheng right now. Jungkook had to tell Jimin to get out of here. He needs to be anywhere else but here and if Jungkook had to urge Jimin to take you with then so be it.

Something in his gut tells him that something bad was coming, you as well could feel the thought of it weighing within your mind but no matter how hard the both of you attempt to figure out what the thing might be...

You both, had no idea what it was.