Sixty

The thin blanket, barely even hold you as you sat in the backseat of the Uber...

This was really happening.

You are leaving.

Without him.

You feel yourself slowly detach yourself from reality, slipping in and out of your emotions. So much has happened tonight, and with the throbbing pain, your head as you can think about was Jimin's face when he watched you walk away. The puppy eyes almost had you to turn around and sit right back beside him but you just couldn't do that anymore.

All you can think about was his hands.

They hold so many stories within them, and you yourself are a story within them. All you can remember is his gentle touches, the way his palms would gently massage your skin - the tender yet delicate touch of his fingers as they trailed along your body in such a way that it literally drives you crazy.

It's just a crazy reality that those are the same hands that also hurt people. The same hands that broke into bars, breaking into cars and houses. Fights - dangerous and risky activities like violating public property...

And yet, after he had done all of the bad things that he did, he would come back to you like nothing happened. Hugs and Kisses you as if what he did was normal. It just made you realise that not everything is what it's said to be and you can't help but feel so stupid.

From the very beginning of this relationship - even beforehand. You always thought that you would never get a significant other. Jimin has become your comfort space, the only person who was willing to protect - the only person who seems to actually want to be there for you in a way that nobody has ever done for you before.

Of course, you fell in love with him headfirst.

He showed your vulnerability - but he wasn't honest with you. First, he doesn't tell you about him being a Zombie, and now this? Why does something bad have to happen to force the truth out of him? Why couldn't he just tell you?

You just didn't understand.

One thing you were having a hard time to decide was whether or not you want to even see Jimin after this - you are dramatic. You know you are dramatic - but you feel so betrayed and hurt right now that all you want to do is just disappear and get away from here...

Get away from him.

You place your phone by your ear, tears falling heavily down your face as you wait patiently for the other line to pick up. You were well aware that it was almost 2 AM, but you beg she picks up the phone

"Hello?"

"Jen, "

~

"Do you think you can book me an emergency flight back home right now?"

Jennie frowns, a moment of confusion hitting her as she listens to Jungkook sing in the bathroom after he finished his shower. Her hand rests on her face as tiredness is well-identified, even within her voice. She listens to your heavy breathing and at this moment she could only think one thing...

You're crying.

"Y/n?" She calls out, watching Jungkook ruffle his hair with a towel as his pajama pants hang loosely on his body, she gives him a look of worry before putting her phone on speaker, " Why are you crying? What is going on? Where is Jim-"

"Jennie, " You interrupt, gulping the lump in your throat, " It's a yes or no question."

"Y/n?"Jungkook says, "Little one, what's going on?"

The line goes silent for a second as you hear Jungkook's voice. You were tired - so exhausted. You didn't want to talk about what the hell was going on - you wanted to go home. You understand that Jennie cares about you but right now it really wasn't the time to ask any questions. Your emotions we're skating on thin ice and as you listen to his comforting voice. You can't help but break down, even more, ugly sobbing to the point where you actually think you're making your Uber driver uncomfortable.

"Kookie, " You croak, " I want to go home right now. I know I have explaining to do but can I please come home now."

Jennie instantly gets up to her feet and reaches for her laptop, putting in her password hurriedly before logging into the Airport's website.

"Okay, " Jungkook nods, " Where exactly are you? What time should we book the flight?"

"I just arrived at the airport, " You hiccup, " Can it be as soon as possible?"

You walk into the massive building, little people walking around, the majority being workers.

"I'm going to send you a ticket right now, there should be flight boarding for Seoul at Entrance 6 in like 8 minutes. Do you think you will make it in time?"

"Yes, Thank you, " You say, " I'll tell you when I land."

You promptly hang up the call not waiting for their responses. Silence hangs in the room, like a heavy cloud waiting upon its debut the birthing of an intense thunderstorm.

"Something happened between them, "

But as Jungkook talks...Jennie could only think about her mother's words. Across the room was the pile of papers that she has signed. Despite it all being ready to go. She hasn't told Jungkook about it - simply because she had believed that maybe things we're ultimately going to be okay. But Jennie did promise her mother...

Something is going to happen between us.

She needs to prepare for this conversation for when you arrive but also the discussion that she needs to have with Jungkook. Her heart hearts...so much at the reality that she now has go prepare for her life.

In London.