Forty Eight

~Smut Warning~

~
Smut Warning
~

His hands start by your thighs, encircling shapes on your sweats delicately that it provokes your skin, an electric jolt rushed through you as the goosebumps began to coat your skin. Jimin just watches, finding pleasure in the way you were reacting to him more than anything he had ever endured.

Jimin leans into you, sitting upright just so that his core rests right underneath yours. Your breathing deepens feeling him take the hem of your shirt and lifting over your head.

He doesn't kiss your neck.

You frown when you notice his behavior, shuddering as you feel his lips move along your collarbone. Jimin's eyes remain dark - despite how calm he was at the moment, the man was still indignant. You feel his hand find a way around your neck and he pulls away instantly. Your eyes widen at the movement, hands already on top of his.

It's as if you were living the past, your anxiety multiplied by millions and you knew for sure your had fear written all of your face. You were trying to convince yourself that Jimin wasn't going go hurt you but the only thing you can properly think about at this moment was that night at your apartment.

The night Sicheng had a firm grip around your neck, blocking your airway. The night you almost died. Fear was filling you so much but Jimin barely even noticed it. He looks at your puppy eyes, watching them glisten under the yellow-lit room.

"Help me, " He whispers.

Eyes searching yours as you attempt to blink away your uprising tears.

"With what?" You croak.

You were scared, but not of him. You knew he would never do anything to hurt you and yet you can't help but tremble in his lap. Something just wasn't sitting right with you.

"Help me forget, "

Both of you stare at each other just a for a second. You could get off of him right now and force him to talk about his feelings - but then you were scared he might not like that. You could just go a head and do this, distract him from everything that was going on in his head, even if the pleasure was only temporary.

Even if it will help him just for a moment.

You had the power in the palm of your hands and Jimin's sanity laid comfortably in your chest.

His hand moves up your spine, fingertips barely even touching your skin as you listen his breaths start to get deeper, the other remains still against your neck as your tiny hands held onto his wrist. A frown marks his face as he waits for your answer.