Twenty Nine

^*if you had a night with your ex, what would you say? I would say nothing

^*if you had a night with your ex, what would you say? I would say nothing. Simply because I have no exes🤡

"You smell like flowers, "

Jimin shoots a middle towards Taehyung and grimaced, "Shut the fuck up. You've been on my dick today."

"Am I not allowed to compliment you?" He smirked, before winking at Jimin in mischief.

"You look like you're mocking me more than anything."

It was quite the drive, to get to this restaurant. It wasn't anything fancy but you decided that it would be a good idea to be here. Jennie has been super stressed and you maybe thought that her eating at her parents restaurant will make her feel the slightest bit better. 

"Thank you for suggesting that we come here, " Jennie smiles, leaning closer into you so that you can hear her better.

"Have you been coping with your new classes?" You ask.

And Jennie instantly breaks eye contact by looking at the table in guilt. Talking about herself has always been something that she has struggled with in your friendship. Maybe that's the reason why you had so much patience for people, Jennie taught you to allow people to take their time. But your best friend was scaring you. You feared the pressure was finally getting to her and she will break before your eyes.

As much she is your strength.

You want to be hers.

"You know, Jen, " You whisper, " I know ever since we've moved to Seoul my mental health and being has been a priority and as much as I love how you have been taking care of me...its not fair."

"What's not fair?"

"How you're putting me before you." You shake your head, " When you feel like it gets too much - I want to hold you the same way you hold me. I want to comfort you the way you comfort me. I want to take care of you. I want to so much. But when you're bottling all of your emotions like this - it won't allow me to to be there for you like I want to. You have to let me in Jennie."

You give her a sad smile and she also returns it. Wiping away her falling tears before nodding in understanding, " I'm sorry - I just didn't want to scare or worry you. You know? You have so much going on, I didn't want to add to your plate."

"We are best friends, " You reply, "For you? My plate is empty."

Jennie nods in agreement, suddenly feeling like an idiot for thinking the way that she had and yet despite it all, after so many years. She couldn't just do that. But she will try. The waitresses finally come and place the food on the table. They all pass respective plates to whoever ordered what. Jimin leans back into the large booth, allowing his arm to rest on the edge of the seat right behind your head and you mindlessly lean back while separating your chopsticks.

"You know with the news about the Korean government building the wall. It's more beneficial for the Humans around the world. But what I don't understand is that what about the safety of the humans within the borders? We are put in danger."

The noise emitted from the television catches your attention, and you can't help but feel your mood drop. If you had to be honest, you have been avoiding the media - News Reports, Newspaper and Magazine articles, anything at all. Ever since you heard about the government considering to build a wall - it was for the best.

"They should separate the humans from the Zombies in our country too. Only then will we believe that our safety is a priority."

Jimin scoffs, also paying attention to the television while everyone continued to talk. But you can't help but blank out, a sudden wave of tiredness hits you and you can't stop your self to be filled with a heavy feeling in the depths of your chest. Was this how people are going to treat you for the rest of your life?

Are you going to have to constantly dodge harm? The verbal as well as the physical? You were not strong enough to deal with that. Jimin looks down at your quiet figure, his attention turning to you before leaning into you.

"You okay?" He whispers into your ear, your eyes meet with his, your top lip trailers between your teeth, you shrug, taking the chopsticks before digging into your food.

"I'm just having a moment, "You shrug, "You want some? I heard this chicken is good."

He nods his head while take a wipe and wipe your hands thoroughly before removing the bones from a piece of chicken, once you lick the sauce off of your fingers, you grab your chopsticks yet again and bring the chicken piece to his mouth. Jungkook hurriedly taps Hoseok next to him and they all fall quiet as Jimin willingly opens his mouth without putting a fight.

You watch as Jimin scrunches his noises while chewing and you laugh under your breath, not paying attention to everyone as they had their eyes on the both of you.

"How is it?"You ask, already removing bones from your next piece, "Is it too spicy?"

Jennie's falls agape when she see's Jimin roll his eyes playfully before leaning into your ear.

"It's good, " He nods, "If you give me some chicken, I can give you some beef?"

"Deal, "You giggle, taking a good amount of chicken and transferring it to his plate and he returns the favour by putting some of his meat on your plate.

He returns the favour by taking a small portion of meat and placing it between your lips and your teeth takes the piece, moaning when the salty spices water in your mouth. The noise itself causes Jimin's eyes to widen and his breath to deepen. He clears his throat and shakes the thoughts out of his head before suggesting a not so bad idea.

"Let's go on a date?"