Chapter eight

Nick and the boy start walking through the forest, back to town. " So, what's your name?" Nick asks. " My name is Johnathan", he replies. "Cool" Nick says awkwardly, " can I call you John ?" " Fine " Johnathan replies. " Where are we going? you never told me", Johnathan asks. " What do you mean ' where are we going', we're going to the town, where else would we go?" Nick asks, slightly frowning. " The town?!" Johnathan asks shocked, "why there?" " Umm, because that's the only option, and there are no other places to stay." Nick says confused. " I can't go there!" Johnathan cries, " and I won't ", then stops. " What do you mean?" Nick asks turning to look at Johnathan. " Uh because, uh because uh..." Johnathan thinks. " What?! your making stuff up!" Nick yells, confused and angry at the stubborn little boy. " I am not! " he yells back, " I'm just thinking of a way to put this," Johnathan says closing his eyes. " What do you mean ' way to put this ' your not making any sense!" Nick yells, " when your done thinking, John, I'll be in the town!" then Nick storms of to the town, leaving the stubborn little boy behind. When Nick finally makes it to his house, he climbs up the side walls, then swings in through his window, landing on his bed softly. He gets under the covers and tries to sleep, the traces of dawn already showing.