Chapter thirty-six

" Nick!" Nick hears the sweet voice of Aliah call to him.

" Nick! Come on! Wake up!" She whispers into his ear.

" hmmm," is all Nick could manage to say, he opens his eyes to see Aliah standing over him.

" oh thank god Nick, your okay," she says and placing a kiss on his forehead.

He couldn't process everything that was happening before him.

She kissed him.

Kissed.

Aliah kissed him

Kissed

Kissssss.

His mind flutters as his vision focuses and grows sharper.

" come on sleepy head. Wake up!" Aliah giggles and Nick sits up.

" Aliah! Your okay!"

" yep! Good as new," she says and smiles sweetly at him.

" that's good news,"

" I missed you," she says sighing.

" those days.. Those days I forgot you where the worst days of my life," she says, a tear strolling down her cheek.

" while you where unconscious, Kani that girl followed you here, she knows about werewolves now... There is a man from her tribe that wants to see you, he is waiting for you with Kamien in your den," she says.

Wow
" wow," Nick says out loud.

" yeah,"

" thanks. " he says and gets up.

" Kamien, He found his mate... It's Mitch's sister, Adrienne, he is willing to give up the alpha spot now since he has his mate," she says and sighs.

Kamien found his mate? Nick thought.

" and I found mine," Aliah sighs.

Nicks heart shatters.

" you found yours?" He asks his voice strained.

" well... Yeah, I say images of him so I wouldn't forget him during the time I was in amnesia, I wasn't in control of my body," she sighs.

" oh... Who is he?" Nick asks, on the verge of sobbing.

" his name is-" Aliah was cut off.

" Nick! Come over here! This man wants to see you!" I hear Kamien shout.

" tell- tell me after," Nick says, turning and walking away, a year escaping and rolling down his cheek.

He run/limps to his den.

***

Nick enters the den and spots a man hugging Kamien.

" ummm... Excuse me?" Nick says, irritated.

Aliah found her mate.

I love Aliah.

Mate... Aliah.... She found him...

He better make her happy..

Aliah.

I love her.

" Nick, I'll leave you two alone.." Kanien says, pulling away from the lightly tanned middle aged man, and walking out.

" Nick... My boy," the man says opening his arms.

Um.

What just happened?

" how do you know me?" Nick asks suspiciously.

Why did this man call him my boy?

" why, you don't remember me?" The man says, a smile spreading across his face.

Actually... Nick did know the man.

Images of his childhood flashed in his mind... Images with the man in them.

Then it struck Nick like lightening.

" dad," Nick mutters and he smiles, running into his fathers arms... Embracing him tightly.

" I love you, son" nicks father says, brushing his hair.

" I love you too dad,"

***

The two walk out after Nick explains that he is a werewolf, and how he lives here with Kamien now.

After a moment of Nick showing him around the valley, it was silent.

Then Aliah ran up to them, out of breath.

" I..... Was.... Searching for... You Nick," she says between breaths.

" I'll leave you two alone, I need to talk to Kamien about the upcoming Alpha," Nicks father nudges Nick and gives him a wink, before heading off.

" what is it now?" Nick asks in a grumbling tone.

" I didn't finish what I was saying, before you ran off,"

" well I hope you and your mate are happy together," Nick almost spits.

" Excuse me," Aliah says in an offended tone," you don't even know who he is. "

" I don't want to," Nick mumbles.

" you do want to," Aliah says folding her arms across her chest

" fine, spit it at me why don't you," Nick growls.

" it's you," Aliah says in a whisper, her big green eyes looking round.

" what about me?" Nick asks, not processing it all.

" your my mate," she says placing her hands around Nicks neck and whispering into his ear," I love you."

Nicks heart fluttered with joy.

She loves me.

She loves me.

She loves me.

I love her.

" I love you too," Nick says.

Then their lips slam together in a passionate kiss.

***

sorry for the short chapter guys.... I wuv you all! Please vote, comment and follow me and my books. Thanks to all of you

~ Emilia