The Feeling's Mutual...They Just Don't Know It

Nathan's POV

I finally find Kayla's house after getting lost a couple of times. I knock on the door and the door flies open. I see Kayla in the most beautiful outfit i've ever seen. In fair judgement, I'd seen the outfit a thousand times. She just made it more beautiful.

"Come in! Just wait a bit, I have to get my shoes." she said. Then I see someone come out of a bedroom. I'm pretty sure that was her friend. "Oh hi! Your Nathan right?" she asks. "Yep!" I say. "Kayla's talked about you. Your everything she said you were." She said. I smiled.

"Now, would it be too much of a bother to ask you a question?" I asked. "Oh sure! anything. ask away." She says. My voice becomes very low so Kayla doesn't hear. "Well you see, I really really like Kayla and I want her to be my girlfriend, but I don't know when to ask her. Or how or even where to ask her. Could you help me?" I asked. "Oh, sure I can help! Glad to!" She says. "Thanks, Mariah...is it?" I said. "Yeah, it's Mariah." she said. "Okay, good." I say. "Nathan I'm ready to go!" Kayla says. "Lets go then!" I say with a smile on my face. "Bye Kayla! Have fun!" I hear Mariah call. "Bye!" We both yell back. 

Kayla's POV

"So Nathan, where do you wanna go?" I ask. "Hmmmm, hard to choose." he says. "How about some shopping for you?" he asks. "Great idea! How about we go to Eastward Mall?" I ask. "Nice choose. Yeah we can go there." he says. "Nice." I say.

~Kayla's thoughts~

God, I really like Nathan but i don't know if he likes me back...My god. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should ask him out, kiss him, or what. I hope he feels the same way... 

~Nathan's Thoughts~

God I really wanna ask Kayla to be my girlfriend but what if she doesn't feel the same way? This is why I need help. I wonder if Mariah knows if Kayla likes me or not. No, that would be wrong. I need to find out for myself. Unless of course Mariah tells me by choice. But if Kayla really does love me like I love her, how will I ask her to be my girlfriend? It's not like I'm head over heels with her, I just met her. But she sure is making her way into my heart rather quickly.