Got Her Back

Mariah's POV

 I got out of the shower and got me clothes on. Now to ask Siva, Nareesha, Tom, Kelsey, Nathan, and Kayla to go clubbing. I walked into the living room to find Jay on the couch. "Hey." I said. "Heyylo." He said, getting closer so our noses were touching. "Let's ask everyone else to go clubbing. I'll go ask Nathan and Kayla, and you go ask Tom and Siva. and tell them to ask Kelsey and Nareesha." I said. "Sounds good." He said, and went up the stairs to Tom's and Siva's rooms. I went to Nathan's room to see if him or Kayla were awake. "Pssst, either one of you awake?" I say, cracking open the door. "Umhmunhm." Kayla said into the pillow. "I'm sorry, what?" I said, laughing. "I SAID, what is it that you need?" She said, struggling to sit up. "Me and Jay wanted to know if you and Nathy boy wanted to go clubbing with us." I said. "Um, Ok sure." she said. "Fine by me." Nathan said. "Nicely." I said and laughed at my own word. "Hey now! No stealing my word!" I heard Nathan call behind me. "Learn to share!" I said, laughing. Ok good, now all that's left is the other guys and gals. But i've left Jay to worry about that one. I sat on the couch and waited for him.

Jay's POV

 I went up to Tom's room first. I peeked open the door only to find him sprawled across the bed. "Seriously." I said laughing. I'll ask him when he wakes up. Next room, Siva's. I peeked in his room. He was laying down, but I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not. "Siva?" I said. "Yeah Jay?" He said, kinda asleep. "Um, sorry if I woke you or something, but me and Mariah and everyone else was wondering if you would like to go clubbing?" I asked. "Mate you came in here just for that?" He said, weakly trying to throw a pillow at me. "Hey don't be mad at me, be mad at Mariah because she told me to ask you." I said. "Ok, yes i'll go." He said. "Oh and ask Nareesha if she wants to go to." I said. He showed a thumbs up as if to say, "Yeah ok." I left his room and went to tell Mariah what I got. "Siva will go and he said he'll ask Nunu. As for Tom, well, his arse was sprawled across his bed. And if I know Tom, he wasn't getting up. So let's just ask him later." I said. "Ok well, Kayla and Nathan said they would go, so all that's left is Tom and Kelsey." she said. "Good. Well, I don't know about you, but i'm going back to sleep for a little bit." I said. "Yeah me to, come on." Mariah motioned. We fell asleep in each others arms once again.

Kayla's POV

 "Are you mad?" I asked all of the sudden. "No. Why would i be mad?" He asked. "I thought you would be mad because i agreed to go clubbing." I said. "No, besides, i'm going with you anyway and the rest of the guys are to, so we have your back." He said. "What if we see him?" I say quietly. "If we do, and he tries anything, we...we bring a gun. Or a knife. Anything to protect ourselves." He says darkly. "Me and you each need to have a knife. So if we get separated, we should be ok." I said. "Ok. I'm gonna go fix some tea. Want some?" He asked. "Nah, im gonna go back to sleep. Get some more rest." I said. "Ok well, see you in a few hours I guess." He said and walked out of the room. And with that, I slowly faded into sleep.