Back To Normal...Almost

"I think I remember you."

 "You remember?!" I asked. "I - I think. I remember some." she said. "Okay...um, what's my full name?" I asked. I had to test it. "Nathan James Sykes." she said. 

"Am I your boyfriend or am I just a friend."

 "Boyfriend."  

"Have we had sex."  

"Yes."  

Yeah, she remembers!! I wonder if she remembers any of the lads or Mariah. "Do you remember Mariah?" I asked. "I'm sorry, who?" she asked. Nope, so, not her. Her memory is coming back slowly but surely. "Do you remember anyone else besides Shawn and I?" I asked. "No, not really." she replied. What I don't understand is how she just up and remembered me. I must have done something? Said something? Oh well, at least she remembered me.  

Kayla's POV

 If I had the balls to do it, I probably would have kissed Nathan right then and there. I don't even remember a whole lot about him. Now Shawn on the other hand, his memory is full back in my mind. It just clicked. When he said he'd hurt Nathan, that set me off. I almost could've ripped his head off if I hadn't told him to get out. And I have no clue what he's got in store for Nathan and I. "Does Shawn know you have you're memory of him back?" Nathan asked suddenly. No, when he came to visit me, my mind was still blank of him." I said. He then muttered something, but I coudn't hear him. "So we're going back to the flat, correct?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "Yes." he said. The rest of the ride to the flat was quiet.