Advice

Kayla's POV

 I went to go watch TV in the living room. I might stay here for the rest of the day, who knows? Pretty soon Jay came over to sit with me on the couch. "Hi Jay." I said. "Hey Kayla. Listen, do you ever feel like you've liked someone for a little while but you don't know how to tell them?" He asked. "Hell yes. And believe me it wasn't a joy." I said with a laugh. "Well I have that slight problem." He said quietly. "Ohh I see now, Jay has a crush on a certain girl!!" I said kind of loudly. "Shhh! Keep your bloody voice down!" he whispered. "Sorry. But anyway, who is the girl that you like?" I ask quietly. "Mariah." Jay said flatly. My eyes went wide. From astonishment, surprise, then to happiness. "Oh my gosh Jay that's wonderful news!" I exclaimed. "What's all the commotion about?" Nathan said, coming out of his room. "Does he know?" Jay mouthed. I slowly nodded. "Jay likes Mariah!" I say happily. "Mate thats great news!!" Nathan exclaimed. "Have you told her yet?" Nathan asked. "Hell. No." Jay said. "Well you have to!!" Nathan said. "Okay you know what? You too with be hooked up today! Not tomorrow or the day after. TODAY." I said firmly with a bit of fun to it. "Well how?" Jay asked. "Leave that to me." I said. I walked into Jay's room to find Mariah sitting on the bed. "Mariah? Jay wants you. He's in the front room." I said. "Did he say what for?" Mariah asked. "Something important. That's all he told me." I said. "Okay give me a second." She said. I walked out the room and mouthed to Jay, "1 minute." I motioned to Nathan to come with me back to the room so they could be alone. 

Mariah's POV

I got up out of bed wondering what Jay wanted. "Hey sleepy head." He said sweetly as I walked into the room. "Hello Jay." I said sleepily. I just decided to sit next to him. "Soo what's so important?" I said. "Well I kinda wanted to ask you something." Jay said with hope in his eyes. "Sure! Anything, go right ahead." I said, now fully awake. "Would you like to go out on a date with me?" He asked. "Yes!! I would love to go!" I exclaimed. "Oh that's great love!" He said, and pulled me into a hug. "You have no idea how happy you just made me." Jay said when we pulled away. I just blushed. "So when should we go? Eight..ish?" He said. "Sounds good to me!" I said. I walk back into Jay's room with a smile on my face.