Catching Up With The Right Person

Still Kayla's POV

 After realizing and remembering who Shawn was, I had to get out of the hospital. Now. I called the doctors in to examine me some more and they found nothing wrong. They said I was fine and that I could go. Thank god. I put my clothes on and left the hospital. "Hopefully I won't be back..." I thought. Then I realized. I don't know where the hell i'm going, Where i'm gonna go...nothing. I fumbled for my phone and went through a list of contacts. My only memory of anyone was Shawn and then Nathan, barely. Shawn wasn't in the contacts, but Nathan was. I called him up and he immediately answered. "Um, hi Nathan. I was wondering if you would pick me up from the hospital." I said. "Sure, sure. i'll be right there." he said and hung up. I sat there and waited and seconds later, Nathan pulled up. I got in and we rode home. "Any memory came back?" he asked. "Shawn." I said. "So you know that he..." his voice trailed off. "Yes I know everything about him. And he seemed to let slip that he was going to hurt you." I said. "Yes...and I know why." he said. "Please, tell me." I begged. "Okay, well, remember how I said me and you were boyfriend and girlfriend? Shawn was and is your ex. He hates me, and you, and everyone we care about. He's been trying his hardest to kill you and I, and he hasn't succeeded. He's shot you twice, ran over me, and he's a stalker. And now he's still trying to kill us both." He said all in one breath. I sat there in silence. "God i'm screwed all the way up." I said. "No you are not Kayla. You are such a beautiful girl and any guy would be lucky to have you. You're every guy's dream. I just wish you'd remember me." he said, tears forming in his eyes. "Nathan, I-I think I love you." I whispered. "I love you to." he said and hugged me. 

"Now come on, we need to get you back to the flat." he said. "I live with you lads?" I asked. "Sure do." he smiled and we went home.

Nathan's POV

 If she remembered Shawn, she's likely to remember me and everyone else, right? I just need her to remember me. I just wish that I could find some way for her to remember me. "Nathan." Kayla said. "Yes?" I asked. 

"I think I remember you."