Obsessed With Her

*About 5 Hours Later, Everyone Is Up*

Kayla's POV

I wake up and check my phone. 11:00 a.m. Okay, i'm not going back to sleep, i'm fully awake. I roll over to find Nathan not in bed. "Strange.." I said to myself. I walked out into the living room to find everyone sitting on either the couch or the floor. "Mornin sleepy head." Nathan said. "Morning." I said. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked groggily. "About 5 or 6 hours." he said. "Ugh, okay." I said. "I'm getting some tea." I said to no one in particular. I went to the kitchen and got a brew. "We still going clubbing?" I asked. "Yeah we jus-"

"Clubbing?! And no one told me?! This is just unacceptable!" Tom said, pretending to be offended.

"I was getting to that Tom." Mariah said. "As I was saying," She paused, giving Tom the eye. "We haven't asked Tom yet. But as you can see, he just found out. So do you want to go Tom?" Mariah asked. "Hell yeah I want to go!" Tom said. "Okay then, ask Kelsey if she wants to go." Jay said. "I can't, she's in Bolton for a photo shoot." Tom said. "Well don't let any girls be feeling up on you, because we know how you can get." Max said. We all broke into hysterical laughter. "Oi! Take that back!" Tom said, throwing a pillow at Max. "No! It's the truth!" He said, throwing it back at him. "Well then that settles that." Siva said. "Are you always quiet in the mornings?" I asked him. "Sometimes. This just happens to one of them." He said. "Okay then, when are we going?" I asked Mariah. "Around 6 or 7:00 if it's all okay with you guys." she said. We all nodded in unison. *vibrate vibrate* I feel my phone. I hadn't realized i took it out of the room with me. 1 new message. "Here we go again." I thought to myself. "Um excuse me, I have to take this." I said to everyone. And I went to the first quiet room i could find. I prepare for the worst. I take a breather, and hit the message.

"It's me again! Like I said, i'm stopping at nothing to find you. And when I do, You're gonna get it! You thought you went through hell and back with me. It's only begun. -Shawn"   

"You think you scare me? You honestly think i'm afraid anymore? I'll admit, i was before. but now, you're nothing to me. I dont know whatever it was that i saw in you, but i know now i was obviously blind to the devil you are. So just go to hell. Fuck off my life because I don't want you in it. I hope you die a slow painful death.  

...Sounds good to me. Send. I get a message back a minute later. "Somebody sounds confident! Good to know you THINK it's over. Get it through your head that I still want you." 

"Get it through YOUR head that I want nothing to do with you. What is so hard to comprehend? I. Don't. Want. Anything. To. Do. With. You. I have a life now. And you need to get off your obsessive ass and get one to. Now stay the hell away from me or you won't see the light of day."

"Nice try Kayla. It isn't over. Unless I die, it will NEVER be over." What isn't he getting through his head!?!?

"Then I guess i'll have to kill you. Now it's time for you, to watch YOUR back." Send. Finally, I don't get a message back. Maybe he backed off. But that doesn't mean this is over. How in the name of the LORD am i going to tell Nathan? I gotta sit him down and break it to him. But not now, I'm not gonna kill his mood like that. Soon. Soon enough.

Nathan's POV

  Kayla finally walks out of the room with her phone in hand. "Something happen?" Max asks. "Oh no. Nothing." She said. "Okay." He said. "Sooo, what now?" I asked kind of awkwardly. "Nathan I have to talk to you in private." Kayla whispered. "We'll be right back you guys." Kayla said. We went into my room and she shut the door. "Nathan I just got a text from Shawn. And I kinda got pissed and texted him back. We had a conversation and I said... I-I would kill him. He pushed me to do it!  I couldn't let him sit there and taunt me so i took action." Kayla said. "Are you. Fucking serious." I asked.

"Nathan don't be mad at me i'm-"

 "Mad at you? No. I'm not mad at you. But mad at him? Hell, i'm WAY past mad at him. My blood is fucking boiling! We have to kill him. The police find out, say it was in self defense and tell them your story. But this ends. We are ending this." I said. "I can't even believe he could do this! This is the only way to end it." I said, close to tears. "Not necessarily. We could get the police and they could take him to jail. For life." Kayla said, trying to comfort me. "No that won't work. He could break out and find us, the possibilities are endless." I said. "Then, we kill him. If we see him, which we're bound to, and if he sees us, which he's bound to, we kill him." Kayla said. "It's the only way." Kayla said quietly.