Long-Waited Excitment

A/N••• Eyy People! I have updated! Hope you like this part! xx.

Kayla's POV

I  had always wondered if Shawn would came back into my life after I got rid of him, but I never knew it would actually happen! Thanks to that little prick, everyone who I care about is in some type of danger, or will be. I need to watch TV, take my mind off things. I start flipping through channels, and oh joy. Nothing good is in. My cell phone starts to vibrate under me. I didn't realize it was there.

'I'm coming to see you. -Nathan'

 Oh my Jesus. Mariah might have told him about Shawn coming to see me. Or maybe she didn't. I'll just have to play it cool. Pretty soon, Nathan comes through the door. "Hey Nathy" I said. "Hey. Mariah told me what happened." He said, and sat beside me. "I told her not to tell you." I said. "Relax, I forced it out of her." He said, chuckling. I did not find this funny. "So you know that Shawn is trying to kill you?" I said. "Yea, she told me that to." He muttered. "I just wish Shawn would be out of my life for good, you know?" I asked. He just nodded. Before I knew it, his lips crashed onto mine. It turned into a full on makeout session pretty quick. His tongue was trying to move into mine, and we were both fighting for domination. Didn't matter i was laying in a hospital bed with nothing more than a hospital dress covering me. I was gonna have this moment with my boyfriend. I had half the nerve to rip Nathan's shirt off right then and there. But i was in a hospital. Had to be subtle. He pulled away for a quick second to get some air, then we got right back to making out. He was taking over and I loved it. I reached for his neck and he went to my neck and started nibbling at it lightly, making me moan softly. When we pulled away, we looked at each other for a while. I could swear his eyes were a yellowish black color, though I didn't say anything. Probably just seeing things. "It's a shame you still have to be here another day." He said. "Trust me, if it were up to me i'd be at the flat right now." I said. "It's lonely there without you." He said and sort of pouted. "One more day lover boy." I said and ruffled his hair. "Go on home, i'll see you tomorrow." I said. "If I must..." He fake groaned. "Bye Nath." I said. "Bye Kayla." He said and left.  

***A Few Hours Later***

I wake up and oddly, I don't know what day it is. That always happens, I fall asleep in midday and I wake up not knowing what day it is. Wednesday, I believe. Yes, Wednesday. Tomorrow I leave. The doctor comes in out of nowhere. "Ms. Bareleis, you are free to go." He said. "I thought I wasn't allowed to go until tomorrow." I said, confused. "We examined you more, and you are healthy enough to go now. You may leave, although I have some things to warn you of. Don't eat in huge amounts and drink plenty." He said. "Okay thank you doctor." I said. "Oh and, try not to have any more accidents hun." he said and left. I put on my clothes, signed out of the reception, and went home. Finally.