It's Only Right, Pt. 2

When we got back to the flat, I ran into Nathan's room. Knowing him, he's going to want to do it. That kid is a weird one. I went upstairs into a room. In it, was a giant piano. I immediately sat down and started playing Warzone. I was humming the lyrics when I was interrupted by Nathan. "I didn't know you play." he commented. "Yeah, I do." I said.

"Come here, I have a surprise for you." He said and ran. I ran after him, and when I couldn't find him, I went into his room. I walked in, and I heard the door slam closed. I spun around to see who it was, and sure enough, it was Nathan. I opened my mouth to protest, but my speech was cut off by Nathan's lips on mine. "I needed a reason to get you in here alone." he said after we pulled away. "Did a good job." I said, pulling his shirt off.

He crashed his lips onto mine and we were in a full on makeout session. I fell on my back, and he got on top of me. He pulled my pants off, and started kissing me everywhere. He was getting lower with every kiss and I was loving it. He got down to my clit and started rubbing it. A moan escaped my mouth. He chuckled, and started to kiss my tits lightly. Another moan escaped my mouth.

A/N••• sorry it stoped on such short notice. It'll continue in the next part though. And guys, please read my other fanfic, "He's Dangerous". it would mean alot to me.