Lunch Break

Mariah's POV

 Im glad the boys are back from the photoshoot. Its about time...Anyway, If I'm gonna tell Jay I like him, when am I gonna do it? My god, I need Kayla's help. 

Jay's POV

 If I want Mariah to be my girlfriend, I need some help on what to do. I'll ask Nathan! After all, he's been in my shoes. I walk into his room to find him on his phone. "Hey mate." I said flatly. "Ello Jay." Nathan said, not looking up from his phone. "I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Could you help?" I asked. "Well, that kinda depends. What's wrong?" Nathan asked. "I'm falling for Mariah." I said. Nathan face went from surprise to shock and back to surprise. "Mate, are you serious?!" Nathan asked. "Quite. I need your help. I kinda want Mariah to be my girlfriend. Could you help?" I asked. "Yes I can help. First point of advice...Don't ask her too early! Like if you go straight in there and just blow the question out, it may be a bit weird." Nathan said. He had quite a point. "Then what do I do?" I ask. "Get to know her better, find out what she likes and doesn't like. And then ask her out on a date. But don't let her know its a date. And THEN ask her to be your girlfriend. But not at the date, when you think she will be caught off guard." Nathan said. "Genius! Thanks mate!" I said happily, then left the room. 

Kayla's POV

 "Hey babe I have to tell you something." I said walking into Nathan's room. "I have to tell you something also!" Nathan exclaimed. "You first," He said. "Okay well, Mariah likes Jay! Can you believe it?" I asked with excitement. "That's just what I was going to tell you! But the other way around. Jay told me he was falling for Mariah!" Nathan said. "Babe we have to hook them up!" I said. "Way ahead of you. I gave Jay some advice just now. Although I have no clue what he's gonna do with it." Nathan said shrugging. "Well, now it's my turn. I'm going give Mariah some advice. But not now. Later. Or so." I say laughing. "Well my beautiful Kayla, would you like to go to lunch?" Nathan asked. "You don't even have to ask. Give me 15 minutes." I say, getting excited. I realized, that I don't go crazy, fangirling on the outside when I'm with The Wanted. Believe me, I fangirl my arse off on the inside, but not the outside. Reflex, I guess. But no time to worry about that now. I have a date to get ready for. I do the usual, wash up quick, style my hair, and put my clothes. Nothing special really, just some jeans, my "wild child" shirt, and my signature converse. "Lads, we're going to lunch! Don't wait up!" I say. Nathan closes the door, locks it, and we're off. 

Nathan's POV

 "Hey Nathan?" Kayla said. "Yes love?" I asked. "Why'd you wanna go to lunch all of the sudden? Something special of some sort?" She asked. "No..nothing special. I just want to spend my day with the girl I love."I say, smiling. She leans over and pecks my cheek with a kiss. "So um where are we going?" I ask. "Ehh...I have no clue.." Kayla said. "Want to go to "Marie's" diner?" She asks. "Ok sure thing!" I said. We made it there pretty quick.