Keeping Her Cool

Kayla's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today is the day I get to hang out with Nathan Sykes! "Holy crap. I have to hurry and get ready!" I said to myself. I went to Mariah's room to tell her the news. "Mariah?! Mariah!" I said. "Whhhaaat?" she said, half asleep. "Guess what?! I'm hanging out with Nathan Sykes TODAY!!!" I yelled. She shot up in bed after hearing that. "Nathan Sykes?! As in...THE Nathan Sykes? From The Wanted?!" She asked with sudden excitement. "The one and only!" I said. "Oh my god you are so lucky!!" She said. "We have to get you ready! Go run a shower! We are not keeping him waiting." she said. I did so and got in and out pretty quick. I got dressed and called Nathan to come and pick me up. "Hello?" He answered. "Nath! its me Kayla! I'm all ready to go so come and pick me up whenever your ready!" I said with excitement. "Good then! But just one question, love. where do you live so I can pick you up?" He said. "4256 Longstreet Way." I said. "Good. I'll see you in a few." He said, then hung up. "Now all that's left is to wait." Mariah said.

Nathan's POV

"Holy shit. Boys how do I look? I'm hanging out with a girl today and I need to look good." I said to the boys. "You look fine" Siva said. "You look good." Jay added. "Okay boys. I'm off!" I said, before closing the door. Now to find Kayla's place. I'm still trying to debate whether Ishould ask her to be my girlfriend.

Erm...it might be too early. We just met, after all. Well maybe...at the right time. And place. But does she feel the same way? "Relax Nath." I tell myself. I'll just have to ask. But...when?