Starstruck

Mariah's POV

We are at the party and in line. Little did we know that tons of people came! We left the house at 6:46 p.m. and we got to the club at pretty close to 7:00. I think we got in at around 7:30. As soon as Kayla stepped in, she wanted to leave. But as a determined friend would, I convince her to stay. "Do I have to?" She whined. "Yes. You do. Who knows? Maybe You'll meet someone." I said and winked at her. She gave a weak smile. "I'm gonna go sit at the bar." She said and walked over. 

Nathan's POV

As I was walking out of the bathroom, I noticed a beautiful girl walk in to the club. She was with someone, most likely a friend. I'm trying to think whether I should go talk to her or not.

Kayla's POV

I went to go sit at the bar. Pretty soon Mariah joined me but left the bar almost 30 seconds later. Ah let her go. I thought. Pretty soon I saw someone familiar walk up to me. Turns out he was just looking for a seat. "This seat taken love?" He asked, a smile on his face. "Um...No. Go right ahead!" I said. "Daiquiri please!!" He called to the bartender. "What's your name?" he asked. "Kayla. Kayla Bareleis." I said. Then I remember! I know that face! It's Nathan Sykes! From The Wanted! Now I know I have to keep my cool but I'm going insane on the inside! His voice interrupts my thoughts. "That's a nice name. I'm Nathan. Nathan Sykes." He said with a smile. "I know who you are. You're from The Wanted." I said with a smile. "Wanna hang out sometime?" He said. "Wow, I would love to!" I said with excitement. "Great! Here's my number." He said, writing it down. "Thanks Nathan." I said. "Come on Nath! We gotta go!" Said a familiar voice.

He said he had to go but would catch up with me later. Oh well. All that matters is that I'm hanging out with NATHAN SYKES tomorrow!! I cant wait to tell Mariah!