We Meet Again

"Well well, if it isn't Kayla and her 'special' friend." We know that voice anywhere. Me especially. We turn around and wait for the worst.

Kayla's POV

"Well well Shawn. Long time no see. I see you never stopped looking for me." I said. "You don't know the half of it. But enough. I didn't come here to make small talk. I came here because I want you back. I want 'us' again." He said. "Huh, and let you control my life again and beat me till i cry. I don't think so." I said, sassy. "Well, someone has grown. But I did that 'cause-" he said, I cut him off. "Because you drank and smoked to much. You think i'm just going to drop everything and come back to you? You think i'm that stupid? Well, you guessed wrong. I'm stronger and better now and i'm not letting you or ANYONE else change that. So you can burn in hell for all I care." I finished.  "You shouldn't have done that, Kayla." He said. Before I know it he's running towards me and me and Nathan are running for our lives. *BANG BANG* I hear gun shots. He never was good with a gun, he didn't have very good aim from far away. "You and I belong together Kayla!!" I hear him call behind us. "Come on we have to run faster!!!" Nathan said, holding on to my arm. We turn a corner, not knowing it was a dead end. When we turn around, Shawn has cornered us. "Well, then. I have you two cornered." He said. "Just leave us alone!" I say, close to tears. "But Kayla, me and you, we had something. Don't you want that back?" He said, with balled up fury in his eyes. "I'd rather burn in hell than have ANYTHING to do with you." I said. He started to come closer, closer, closer.... until Nathan comes up in front of me. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Her." He said with anger. "Who's gonna stop me? You?" Shawn asked. "Yes." Nathan said. Shawn took out the gun. *BANG* the bullet just hit the ground. Thank god. "That was a warning. Next shot will go through your chest." Shawn said. This sets Nathan off. He lunges at Shawn, knocking him down. Nathan takes out a pocket knife and begins to try to stab him. Shawn comes up and pins Nathan's arms to the ground. Then somehow, Nathan grabs the knife and stabs Shawn in the shoulder, giving time for me and Nathan to get away. He and I make it away in one piece but before we do, Ihear faint words coming from the dead end alley. "This isn't over!! You'll regret this!! The war has only begun!!" I shouldn't be scared...should I?