Shopping Spree

Kayla's POV

"We're here!" I say with a smile. Nathan parks the car and we go inside. The first place we go to is Forever 21. I see a whole bunch of stuff in there I want. "Hey Nathan?" I ask. "Yes, love?" he said. "Would it be too much if I asked you to buy some of these shirts with me? I have money, just not enough to pay for it all." I say, kind of blushing. "Sure thing. How much are we talking?" He asks. "20 dollars." I say. "Oh sure thing." he says with a smile. We buy a few shirts, and some shoes and we go to our next store. "Oh Kayla lets go in here!" Nathan says. "Nocturnal Hats? Sure thing! i've always wanted to go in there anyway." I say. "Lets go then!" Nathan says.  

Nathan's POV

We go into the store and I see a TON of hats. I see Kayla try some on. "How do I look?" She asks with a smile. "That hat looks awesome on you." I say. Kayla picks up another one and puts it on me. "You look awesome in that!" She says, smiling. I take a look in the mirror. "Well then! You have good taste Bareleis." I say. "What...you didn't know I had such good fashion sense?" she asks with a smirk. "No, but I do now." I say with a smile. "Nathan my money is running low." She says. "Do you wanna go anywhere else?" she asks. "I don't care. Because wherever you go, i'll go with you." I say with a smile. "Let's leave." she says. "Okay that's fine with me." I shrugged.

"Would you like to meet my bandmates?" I asked.

"Sure Nathan!" she says with a smile. "Good then. I'll call the guys and let them know we're coming." I say with a grin. 

"Hello?" Max answers. "Max, it's Nathan. I'm on my way back to the flat and I'm bringing my friend with me" I say, looking at Kayla. "Oh you mean that one girl you were hanging out with? Okay I'll tell the lads. She can meet all of us. Kelsey and Nareesha are here to." He says. "Good then." I say. "See you in a bit." I say, then hang up. I look over at Kayla and she's looks so happy. 

Kayla's POV

I cant believe I'm hanging out with Nathan Sykes and I'm going to meet his bandmates! This is like the best day of my life! I'm so texting Mariah.

Me - Hey M, wats up? im just leaving the mall with Nathan and now we're on our way to meeting his bandmates! Can you believe it?!

Mariah - Hey K, Omg ur lucky! i wish i can meet the guys. I hope u have a good time!

Me - Maybe u CAN meet the guys. How about this: Next time me and Nathan go see the guys, I'll invite you and you can meet them as well.

Mariah - Oh my gosh yes yes yes! thx Kayla ur awesome!

 "Kayla we're here!" Nathan said, making me look up.