It May Be Over, Pt. 2

Nathan's POV

"You lads may see her now, but she's asleep." The doctor said, coming out of the room. I ran in there to find a bloody Kayla. Yeah, she had surgery. He heartbeat is incredibly slow. She might not make it... "Lads, leave me alone with Kayla for a bit please." I said, and they left. I just stood there by her. "Please don't die. I can't live without you." I said, and I let the tears fall. "I love you so much Kayla." I said and looked down. The doctor walked in to check on her. "How long will it be before she wakes?" I asked. "We don't know. We predict, whenever." He said. "Oh sure that helps a ton." I muttered under my breath. I stepped out and said, "Boys, you can come in now." I said, my eyes clearly red and puffy. "How is she?" Max asked. "I wish I knew." I muttered. "I miss her voice, her cheeriness." Siva said out of nowhere. "We all do." I said. "Lads." I heard a voice and turned, astounded. "Kayla, you're awake." I said. "Yeah i'm awake. What happened?" she said. "Your chest started hurting really bad and then the doctors came in to help. They gave you a sleeping shot and they preformed surgery on you because one of the bullets had entered your large intestine." Nathan said. "Oh, well, how long do I have to stay in here?" she asked. "I don't know." I said. I called the doctor in here and asked him. "Until next week." He said. "You can't be serious." She said. "Afraid so." He said. "It might not be so bad, we'll come and visit you anytime we get." Max said. "Thanks you guys." She said. "Um, boys. Scooter just texted me, we have a concert to do tomorrow." Tom said. We all groaned. "Unbelievable..." Jay said. "After the concert, we will come and visit you. Promise." I said. "Okay, love you guys" she said. "Love you too." We said. I gave her a quick kiss before we left. Tom noticed my long face and tried to comfort me. "Hey mate, don't be sad. We will see her tomorrow." He said. "I know, it's just that, it's an empty feeling without her with me." I said. "You'll be okay." Tom said. "Yeah, your right." I said

---------------------------------The Next Morning...-----------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up boys!! We have to get ready for the concert rehearsal!" Tom yelled. We all groaned in unison. "I don't want to either, but we have to!! Get up you bums!!" He yelled. Pretty soon, I got up and washed. I threw on my clothes, put on one of my good hats, and headed downstairs. Everybody was ready, except Tom. "Typical, the boy who's rushing everybody else to get ready can't even get ready himself!" I yelled. They boys broke out in hysterical laughter. "Ha ha very funny. I'm ready now, we can go." He said.

When we got there, everybody was getting stuff ready. "We open doors in 2 hours people!" I heard someone yell. "Boys, come with me." A stylist said. "We're gonna get you boys ready properly." She said. "Ella! Jamie! Get in here!" She yelled. She got started working on my hair and putting a bit of makeup on. I gotta admit, I hated getting my hair pulled around, so I wasn't exactly on board when she was doing it. Everybody else was in and out in less that a few minutes. "There you go." The lady said. I got up and went to the dressing room where the rest of the guys were. They were all chowing down on snacks and I just sat there. I can't wait to get this concert over with. Not that i'm not excited, because I am. I just really wanna see Kayla. I took a few snacks and started downing them. I hadn't realized I was that hungry. I left the dressing room to go get some fresh air. I saw some fans already lined up and ready. Some saw me and started screaming my name. I just waved and went back into the dressing room. "That was quick." Tom said. "I saw some fans out there, they were going mental. If I walked out there, I wasn't gonna get far." I said laughing. We heard fans screaming trying to get in the doors. "They must've let them in." Jay said. "20 minutes until showtime boys." Big Kev came in and said. We peeked out behind the curtains, seats were already full by dozens. Before we knew it, we were brought on stage. "Time to do what we came here for." Tom said.  "And now...Ladies and gentlemen, The Wanted!!!"

We sang our hearts out, starting with Glad You Came, then Lightning, then last, Rocket. We left the crowd screaming their hearts out. We ran off stage and signed a few, met some fans, the usual. We went back into the dressing room sweaty. "Woah that was mental. " Siva said and collapsed on the couch. "More than mental." I said. "Okay, like we said. Let's go visit Kayla." Tom said.

We made it to the hospital in a flash. "Kayla Bareleis please?" I said to the receptionist. "Go ahead." She said. We ran to Kayla's room. I busted the door open. "Hey lads!" She said cheerfully. "Hey Kayla. " We all said. "How was the concert?" She asked. "Mental to say the least." Tom said. She laughed. "Hope you had fun." She said. "I wish next week would come already." I said. "You aren't the only one." She said. "I'm gonna ask them if I can be released any earlier. What's today?" She asked. "Like, Tuesday i think." Siva said. "Okay. Doctor!!" She called out. "Yes, Ms. Bareleis?" The doctor said. walking in. "Is there any way I can be released earlier than next week?" She asked. "Yes, you may be released on Thursday." He replied. "Okay thank you," She said. "Lads, i'm gonna get some rest. I'm tired. Come back later if you like." She said. "Okay, if we must," Siva said. And we left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayla's POV

"Well well, look who's in the hospital." Said a voice. Shawn. "What the hell are YOU doing here?" I snarled. "Relax, can't I go see a patient?" He said. "Oh save it. Why are you really here?" I said. "Fine. I just wanted to come and tell you, stop trying to save Nathan. I need him gone so for 1, i have no competition and 2, so I can get to you." He said. "You don't scare me." I said. "Just you wait, i'll get to you eventually." He said.