Just What We Didn't Need

I shot up in bed, wondering what the hell i had just dreamed about. I tried to go through the course of events of the dream, but I came up short. I couldn't raddle my brain for the life of me. I then got a text from someone. 

''How does "Disappearing forever" sound to you? Because, I know someone who's just dying to do just that. -S"  it read.

Was he suggesting that I was gonna disappear? "Hmm, wonder where i've heard that before."

I wasn't really looking to pick a fight. 

"Don't know where you heard it? You're about to get a fresh reality check. Watch your back. I'm everywhere. -S" 

I just left it alone after that. I couldn't concentrate on that text message, much less concentrate on the dream, which I was still having trouble remembering. I walked out of Nathan's room, pretty much disoriented. I felt dizzy. "There's the crazy gal I love." Nathan greeted me. "Hey." I said. "Where is everyone? It's too quiet in here."  

"They all went out to the pub, and I couldn't go because i'm underage." he fake-pouted.

 "Oh, well, you have me here you know?" I said.  "That's why i'm not mad I stayed behind." he smirked.  I just laughed. He was a pretty weird lad, but I loved him for it.  "Guess it's just us." I said. "Yes, but that's not a bad thing." he whispered, getting closer. His lips were just centimeters from mine and for a moment, I was hypnotized. My hypnosis was broken by Nathan's lips on mine. It was a fairly long kiss, and we broke away only to catch air. We smiled at each other, blushing. "I love you so much." he breathed. "I love you to." I said.  Pretty soon, my phone vibrated. Me and Nathan eyed it suspiciously. I picked it up and braced.

'OOh, kissy kissy! More like, barfy barfy. Too bad you won't be around too much longer to have those little kissy sessions with your little 'boyfriend'. -S' 

I showed it to Nathan and he instantly turned red. "He's fucking watching us!" he cried out. I just sat there, frozen.  This has drove Nathan over the edge. "Just bloody fantastic! Perfect!" he yelled. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. My mouth was basically sealed. I started to see spots, and my vision went blurry. I was getting dizzy and very warm. "Nathan." I whispered. He turned, and looked alarmed. My vision gave away totally and the next thing I knew, I was falling. The last thing I heard was Nathan crying my name out over and over.