Preface

Fighting, shooting, bleeding

The life of a woman from a young age, for a Boldyreva, the age of five. Starting with the proper way to hold a handgun, where the trigger was and how to shut off the safety. At the age of eight, already being a master of shooting the handgun given at the age of 5, implementing larger weapons in the process.

By the age of ten a Boldyreva should be beginning to understand fighting. From basic hand to hand and expanding through multiple versions of combat until the age of eighteen. However, it was never just the Boldyreva going through the process.

Twenty-eight girls joined the class, by the time of graduation, only four remained.

Being what normal children would call a teacher's pet, Natalia Romanova never struggled to excel in every assignment. She was considered an honorary Boldyreva by the headmistress herself, who every other girl called Madame B. Except for one student-

Alrina Boldyreva

The daughter of the Red Room, fresh out of the womb and expected for greatness. Expected to topple regimes and destroy empires with no place in this world. Trained right next to the teacher's pet, both who would attempt to excel more than the other. One trying to survive the wrath of her mother, the other accepting her fate as nothing more than the assassin they have trained her to be. What the instructors didn't realize was that while they were trying to produce two of the best assets from the same group of girls, they let something develop. Something that would later be a bigger problem for not only the facility, but the entire world itself.