Light For All Mankind

"Said anything?"

Natasha looks from the storm that seems to come out of nowhere to the blonde next to her that is supposed to be co-piloting.  Instead, Alrina Boldyreva has her feet placed on the control panel avoiding any buttons with her ankles crossed, taking a nap.

"Not a word." Natasha shakes her head at the blonde's capability to sleep anywhere and everywhere she deems fit.

"Just get him here. We're low on time."

The two men, better known as Steve Rogers and Tony Stark aren't aware of the conversation that just happened at the front of the jet. Better yet, not even aware of the sleeping woman who would be pissed if either chose to wake her up with the volume they choose to speak.

"I don't like it."

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" The men switch taking glances at the silent person just sitting on a bench, almost accepting their fate.

"I just don't remember it ever being that easy. The guy packs a wallop."

"Still, you're pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Unknown to the occupants of the jet, the blonde co-pilot was just resting her eyes and not taking a nap. Which was upsetting to her, wanting nothing more than a little shuteye, but the conversation behind her started to get entertaining.

"What?"

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle." A smile pulls at the blonde pilot's face, making sure a laugh didn't reveal her so she wouldn't have to help Natasha fly the jet.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

"Yeah, well, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Silently agreeing with the man, the jet shakes due to the storm that is kicking up outside. The other occupants of the jet mumble to each other, trying to figure out exactly what is going on, but once Alrina feels a breeze coming from the back of the jet, she shoots up curiously.

"Now there's that guy."

"Great, just what we need, another ego." Natasha ignores the mumbling of her neighbor, turning her attention behind her before continuing to fly the jet. "Another Asgardian?"

"Think the guy's a friendly?"

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract is lost." Tony turns to jump off the still open ramp of the jet, but is stopped by Steve. "Stark, we need a plan of attack."

Tony looks back at the man before ignoring him completely. "I have a plan. Attack." With one man jumping out of the jet voluntarily, the other thinks it's a great idea to follow him by grabbing a parachute.

"Cap, I'd sit this one out."

"I don't see how I can."

"These guys are from legends, they're basically gods."

"There is only one god, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Steve turns and jumps off the jet without a second thought, leaving the two women alone. Natasha grabs Alrina's forearm, looking at the blonde before shaking her head.

"Don't even think about it." Slightly pouting, the woman slumps back into her seat, folding her arms across her chest like a child being reprimanded. "I wasn't going to do it, Talia."

Natasha shakes her head with a fond smile on her face, trying to find a suitable place to land the jet to pick up the missing men. "I know you, Rina. The second you see the beginnings of a fight or argument, you're prepared to send your body into the ringer without a second thought."