Took a Hit

Finding where Ultron and the twins were going next wasn't an issue when the team discovered Ulysses Klaue. They made sure to leave Bruce in the jet alone, knowing the ship was not the right place for a 'Code Green' and Alrina didn't want Natasha trying to coax the doctor back out inside of an inevitably destroyed vessel.

Clint, Alrina, and Natasha were hidden in the catwalks above the twins and Ultron, as a form of backup. Arriving to their position just in time to see the temper-tantrum Ultron throws, cutting off Klaue's arm as a repercussion.

"Don't compare me to Stark! He's a sickness..." Alrina and Clint lean over the railing on the catwalk, tuning into the conversation below them as Natasha wanders the hallway behind the two.

"Aw, Junior, you're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony lands across the bridge from the robot, the twins hiding behind him as Thor and Captain join into the confrontation.

"If I have to."

"We don't have to break anything." Alrina goes to open her mouth with a backhanded comment that Clint could only be able to hear, but the robot beats her to it.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." Alrina is playfully nudged in the side as she mumbles the words along with Tony.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?"

"This was never my life." Steve looks around Tony towards the twins, ignoring the menacing robot trying to block his view.

"You two can still walk away from this."

"Oh, we will." Alrina looks down at the young woman, never hearing her speak before and trying to pinpoint exactly where she's heard that accent before.

"I know you've suffered-"

"Ugh, Captain America, God's righteous man pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." The two agents push away from the railing at the same time, feeling the tension steadily thicken.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."
"Yeah, what's the vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan-" The room erupts into chaos as Ultron grabs Tony inside of his suit before throwing him back. Not only does more bots come from different areas of the ship, but Klause's men begin shooting at anything that moves. Alrina shoots at anything, the men underneath them who keep trying to shoot Clint as he shoots at the flying robots. When the two have a small break, Alrina looks down the hallway behind them, failing to see Natasha where she was supposed to be.

"Clint, where's Nat?" The two share a look, but before she can go running down the hall, more shots skim past their heads.

"Thor, status?" Alrina grunts as she pulls out her knife, leaving a clone next to Clint, and jumps on a flying drone that just wouldn't seem to stay down. She digs the sharp object into the wiring in the neck, cutting at anything and everything she could see before the bot crashes them both onto the lower floor.

"The girl tried to warp my mind, take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty..." Alrina could tell by the way he trailed off that the little witch got what she wanted, the god is out of the equation. Panicking, Alrina spins around to try and find Natasha, seeing her walking down the stairs shooting at the bots. Before she can sprint her way to the redheads side, she sees the witch come out from behind her.

"Don't you touch her!" She aims her weapon at the younger woman, but she never gets the chance to pull the trigger. Her brother crashing into her shoulder, taking her to the ground right at the bottom of the stairs Natasha has collapsed onto. Clint knows something is wrong with the clone Alrina made as a form of backup blinks as though it was losing a connection before disappearing entirely. Little did he realize, both of his friends were right underneath him, reliving their worst nightmares and experiencing ones they never wanted to acknowledge.