Smash

When Alrina Boldyreva claimed that she could fly a jet, she might have just been lying out of her ass to come along and Natasha Romanoff knew this. While Clint was the actual pilot, Alrina did her usual co-pilot routine of angling her feet so they wouldn't hit any buttons when she propped them up. Her excuse being that she's hurt, she needs all of the relaxation she can get before shit hits the fan. So in reality, Barton was flying, Natasha was overseeing and co-piloting without being behind the controls, and Alrina was comfortable.

"Stark, we're heading north east."

Alrina takes her relaxation time to examine outside of the jet and actually see New York for what it currently is, absolutely destroyed.

"What, did you stop at the drive-thru? Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you."

"Ooh, drive-thru... Talia, I want a cheeseburger." Natasha clips the other woman on the back of the head, telling her to focus. As Clint maneuvers the jet, Alrina sits up, finally paying attention to the situation knowing things are about to get fun. Tony swings around the building in front of the jet, lining up multiple aliens, and Alrina jumps at the opportunity. Leaning forward, she grabs the controls for the weapons, eliminating the seen aliens before they even had any chance.

"Woo! Give me more, Barton." Clint looks around for another target for the trigger-happy assassin, locking onto Loki and Thor fighting in the tower.

"There." Alrina looks out the same window, seeing her new target with a smile on her face.

"I see them."

As Clint turns the jet to let the assassin loose, Loki fires a black from the scepter into the jet before she has the chance. The jet starts falling out of the air, everybody trying to make sure they're locked in so they don't have any injuries from the crash, but Natasha. Alrina sees the other woman still standing behind the cockpit and pulls her into her own lap, holding on like her life depended on it, or in this case, Natasha's life. When the jet hits the ground, Alrina looks at Natasha to check if she's okay, as if she isn't a walking bruise at the moment.

"You good?" Natasha looks at the blonde with a nod as Clint gets out of his seat, unintentionally leaving the two women alone for a second. Before Natasha has a chance to get up to follow, Alrina grabs her hand to pull her attention.

"Be safe, alright?" The seriousness coming from the blonde woman was different, usually choosing sarcasm and humor instead. As she runs her thumb over the redheads knuckles, she snaps out of her thoughts, throwing Alrina a smile.

"Only if you will be too. Just don't be stupid, Rina." Alrina smiles, leaning over slightly and pulls Natasha's hand she's holding to her lips, leaving a small kiss. With a wink, she walks past the woman and calls over her shoulder.

"How can I, when you're literally taking Bird Brain with you?" With a wink, the blonde grabs both of her pistols, placing them in her side holsters, and slips her rifle onto her back before jogging off the jet to meet the other two men.

Before any of them have a chance to start the task of defeating this army, a loud roar rocks the entire city with a large shadow covering the four in the street. They all look up at the same time, seeing a large, almost worm-like creature flying over their heads.

"Holy shit-" "Stark are you seeing this?"

"Seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner, has he shown up yet?"

"Banner?"

"Just keep me posted."

Ducking and diving between tipped over cars and gunshots rang through the street with each Avenger trying to stay alive and complete the mission. Alrina notices the Captain lose focus slightly, running over to the edge of a nearby bridge before looking back up at the three agents.