I AM gonna miss him

hey yall. time for another update! Sorry last chapter was short AF :( GUYS I AM IN LOVE WITH HANDWRITTEN IT IS BEAUTIFUL! I AM SO PROUD OF SHAWN!

-----------
*days later*
I sat there staring at the ceiling. He is leaving tomorrow. What am I gonna do? I hate him but I love him. Should I go visit him?

I slowly rolled off my bed to land on the floor with a thud. I slipped on my slides and a hoodie. I opened my window and hopped out of it. it didn't matter since I was on the first floor. I texted him,

Come outside Mendes.

Seconds later a response came in saying:

gimme a sec.

I read it and locked my phone. I sat on his deck and began playing with the strings on my hoodie. Minutes later, he came outside with a black and red flannel on and khakis. He was dressed up?

"Hey..." he awkwardly said.

"Uh, I need to talk to, you." I shyly said patting the area on the deck next to me. He nodded and sat down.

"Okay go. but I'm in a hurry so make it quick." He said in a rude tone.

"Oh? Well if you're in a rush I guess I could tell you before you leave tomorrow." I said in more of a question format.

"Yeah. " he matter of factly said. I frowned and got up and left.

•••

Today shawn is leaving. Aaliyah told me he is gonna be gone for 4 months, only 16 weeks. just kidding...it is gonna feel like a year.

I knew everyone was going to say goodbye to him today but I wanted to make sure I was there first. I hopped out my window and slowly knocked on his door. I felt my palms sweating. I surely didn't wanna tell him I was gonna miss him and that I would be waiting for him to come back.

He opened the door. He was wearing airport clothes which he still managed to look cute in.

"H-hi." I stuttered.

"Get to it." He rolled his eyes, annoyingly.

"Oh. Uh well. I wanted to say good luck on your tour! I ... I'll uh miss you." I kinda frowned.

"um thanks. okay." he rolled his eyes. He slammed the door in my face. What the fuck is wrong with him? Like you're gone for 4 months and you say okay. No goodbye? Why am I wasting time on him? But to the least, I was crying on the inside.

I hopped off his porch with a sigh. He doesn't care about me and it was obvious now that he never did. I saw cars pulling up to his driveway so I quickly ran into my front yard and dashed for the door. Apparently, not quick enough.

"Mik!" I sighed and turned around to see a gleaming Nash. I smiled as he ran up to me and picked me up in a hug. Nothing compared to shawns hugs.

"Came to say bye to shawn! So proud of him." he smiled pointing at shawns door.

"Me too, said bye but he didn't handle it well. I didn't even get a hug bye..." I faltered while scuffing my feet against the floral doormat of my front door.

"Yeah I gotta tell you something about him..." Nash added sitting me down. I groaned. It was gonna be something dramatic or just flat out negative.

"He told me that he is ecstatic to leave town and get away from you. I told him it was fucked up but he flipped me off on facetime and hung up. Talk about bipolar!" Nash tried to laugh it off but I sighed and fought back tears.

I heard a heavy door open and it wasn't the one my back was leaning against.

"NASH!" Shawn called and waved him over.

Nash patted my shoulder and happily ran across my grass into his best friends arms and did one of those stupid bro hugs. They chatted for a few minutes and gave each other a last hug. This pretty much happened for every boy that came...

-saw me
-hugged me
-talked to shawn
-hugged shawn
-left

It got awkward after Matt, the last kid to say bye left.

I just sat there as his whole family came outside. Aaliyah smiled and waved as I returned a small wave.

"Don't go..." I mumbled burying my head into my hands. I sighed. He was leaving with a heavy hatred for me. Imagine how you would feel.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up.

I saw those beautiful glittery hazel eyes.

"Lets talk." He sighed.

--------

Was this a sucky chapter? I feel like it was!