Sorry for intruding...

I AM JUST WARNING YOU GUYS THIS IS THE MOST INTENSE AND IMPORTANT CHAPTER IN THIS STORY...
----------------------------

"You still like him, don't you? " Christian asked in disbelief.

"Well, uh we've had a past..." I sheepishly answered not making eye contact.

"Huh? Then what are you doing with me? You lead me on and then when this jerk comes back to town I fucking am non existent to you!" Christian yelled standing up, looking right down at me.

I had never seen him this mad.

"You mean the world to me! Don't say you're non existent because I am dreading when you fucking leave tomorrow!" I screamed right back in his face pushing up my forehead against his.

I looked into his eyes that glimmered with anger and before I knew it, his lips were on mine.

•••

Shawn's POV:

I was beyond happy to be home again, but my favorite part was to see her.

She had just talked to me about a few minutes ago and least to say, I was still hooked.

I guess the reason why I am so mean to her is because I had never liked anyone like this. And being such a tough guy, I can't let a girl ruin my bad boy demeanor.

Maybe, in like 20 minutes, I will go see if I can take her to starbucks, that is her favorite.

*20 mins later*

I walked out of my door and walked up to her porch. I suddenly felt nervous, what if she says no? She is so infatuated with that Chris kid or whatever his name is.

I hesitantly opened the door, something I always did because she never minded.

Wrong timing.

There she was, with her Shirt off, his was off too.

She was straddling him, and they were hardcore making out.

I frowned and felt a lump in my throat.

She turned around and saw me.... her eyes widened and she pushed herself off christian.

She grabbed his shirt and quickly threw it on.

His

Not mine.

"I can explain..." She stuttered out, her own eyes getting watery.

"It's not like you guys are still dating." that stupid fuck mumbled.

I clenched my fists,

"don't fight the kid, she will even hate you more" my subconscious told me.

But...

"Honestly what the fuck Mikayla!" I finally lost it and screamed.

"I-I don't know! This shouldn't bother you!" She stammered out while biting her lip.

"Well guess what?? If I am obviously about to cry, you know something FUCKING IS BOTHERING ME!" I yelled pushing her slightly.

She looked taken back.

"Don't fucking touch her." that Christian kid said while putting his arms around her.

"No, YOU don't touch her." I yelled yanking her away into my own arms.

She looked up at me.

"You can't be mad because I may be finally happy with someone who loves me and won't fucking be mean to me every  10 seconds!" She mumbled, now tears rushing down her face.

Don't cry, shawn.

I looked up at her ceiling and blinked my tears away.

"Okay, I am a fuck up. I treated you like shit all these years. And the only way to explain it was, I love you. I am the type of kid who doesn't love anyone, doesn't let some girl just walk into his life and steal his heart away. I am the mean tough kid who is the complete asshole. You literally changed me, who I was, you changed how I felt. I couldn't accept that I was falling for you. I couldn't let my guard down and have all the boys call me 'soft'. I love you.." I stated now, I was crying too.

Her tears ran down her face as she clutched her hands.

"Pl-lease s-shawn, leave-e..." She said pulling herself away from me and weakly pointing to the door.

I reluctantly walked out of the door an stood in the doorway, staring at her walking into Christian's arms. I slammed the door and walked onto my grass. I laid down, staring at the blurry sky, because of the tears filling my eyes.

I hate myself...

-----

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD I THINK ITS MY BEST YET!

the story is NOT over.