That was unexpected...

Hey guys! There is gonna be some "drunk typing" in here to emphasis the slurring so don't be confused if there is errors in the dialogue!

----------------------------

"Are we going to Zoey's house tonight?" Nate asked.

"Isn't her name Zoe?" I asked, second guessing my own thoughts.

"Does it matter? Since when do you care about her?" Matt smirked.

"I don't but I was just wondering what her name was, jesus." I rolled my eyes throwing a pillow at him.

"Is everyone going to her house? All the guys? And Mik...." Jacob asked.

"Yeah... I even think wilkinson is going." Nate smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah? I don't care?" I gave him a nasty glare.

"Yeah she still is hung up on Shawny boy." Jacob said which earned a laugh from all the boys.

"I am not. Whatever used to exist between us, doesn't exist now." I said spitting sass.

"OOOOH shit! Somebody get Mendes on the phone!" Matt yelled jumping off the couch grabbing his phone.

They weren't gonna call him.

Noooooo.

I was wrong.

I heard Matt dial numbers in his silver iphone 6 and heard ringing.

I jumped on him and tackled him onto the couch. I laid on top of him and not gonna lie...i didn't mind.

I grabbed the phone and as I went to hang up I heard a deep voice.

"Hello?"

Shawn. Fuck.

I threw the phone at Jacob, I didn't wanna talk to him.

"Sup Shawn!"

A few moments of silence went through the phone.

"Great! Everyone misses you."

Not me.

"I can't wait TIL you're back in 2 more weeks." Jacob smiled.

I rolled my eyes, I do that alot.

"Oh? She's doing great."

She? Me? Zoe?

"Is he talking about me?!" I whisper yelled pointing at the phone clutched in Jacob's large hand.

He bit his lip and held in a smile.

I tried not to blush and looked away.

"Oh you wanna talk to her?" Jacob said evilly grinning at me.

My eyes widened. I shook my head no and put my hands in an 'x' signaling I didn't wanna talk to him.

Johnson started laughing at me and was clapping his hands but in a sarcastic manner. I walked up to him and flipped him off the couch in which he groaned.

Jacob stood up and looked down at me placing the phone in my hands.

I shakily brought it up to my ear.

"Hi..." I said, my voice coming out small.

"Hey. How are you?" Shawn asked me and i felt my self smile involuntarily. Matt snickered along with Johnson an I flipped them off.

"I am doing okay. How is touring?" I asked him, actually interested in his answer.

"Its so much fun. I can't believe it." I was beyond happy for him.