Where am i?

I awoke in Shawn's room on his bed. What? My head hurt, a lot. I looked around the room, I saw Shawn sitting at his desk doing his homework. He didn't notice I was awake. I was contemplating whether to tell him I was awake. I decided to just watch him for a little. I wondered why I was at Shawn's house. My parents were probably on a business trip or something. Or maybe Shawn offered to take me home and took me to his house instead. I looked at him. He was crying... I hated seeing him cry. He could of been crying because of me but I honestly don't know.

I decided to speak up.

"Shawn." I choked out, I could barely speak. He heard me and hopped off his desk chair and ran to my side.

"Hi." He said smiling.

"What happened?" I asked, I knew what happened. I knew that nash pushed me because of that whole 'Shawn friend zoning' me situation but I wanted to hear what Shawn said.

"You know what happened..." He began.

"No?" I asked tilting my head like a puppy.

"We had that whole indirect twitter conversation and then Nash was saying how I 'friendzoned' you and then you asked why he was being all rude and such and he pushed you." He said sitting down next to me.

"Oh..." Was all I said.

"We need to talk." He said.

"Yeah we do." I said looking down. I was embarassed and I really didn't wanna have this friendzone talk.

"What was that yesterday?" He asked me.

"Oh when your little girlfriend dumped her drink all over me? Well I beat the shit out of her. Sorry." I said sassily while smiling. "I don't even understand why you would like someone like her."

"I don't." He said shaking his head.

"Because all the guys were saying how you got it in and nash said that I should've seen you and her last night. I really would prefer if you didn't lie right to my face."

"I didn't have sex with her...we just made out." He said. I rolled my eyes and got up out of his bed, I started walking to the door. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back. I wish he could hold me like this... I turned around.

"You said you would talk." He told me.

"We did. I've heard enough about your slut sessions." I said trying to pull away from his grip.

"I DONT LIKE HER." He yelled. I flinched at his tone.

"If you didn't like her than why'd you make out with her?" I asked

"I was just jealous and I needed to get over someone..." He said.

"Who?"

"You..." He said. I was in disbelief.

"Me? " I asked.

"You moved on so quickly....so did I..."

"I DIDNT MOVE ON, I NEVER HAVE. YOU NEVER EVEN LIKED ME AND YOU TOLD ME YOU NEVER DID AND YOU DID IT TO JUST SEE HOW STUPID I WAS." I shouted At him.

"I don't know why i said that." He sighed gripping me tighter.

"Me neither, if you really liked me you wouldn't have hurt me or played me." I told him.

"I also heard you have a date tonight with Sam." He said sadly.

"I do...hopefully I don't get played because I don't know if I can handle it anymore." I said gritting my teeth.

"Lycia means nothing to me...you mean everything to me." He said crying. Seeing him cry made me really guilty.

"Shawn, I don't know if I can trust you anymore. I can't do this anymore. I am moving on...and I am sure you will too pretty quickly, I've seen it happen." I told him tearing up myself.