Street fighting?

------------------------
Next day;
Christian said he would come in a few weeks because of some tour he was on, which sucked because I couldn't make shawn jealous.

Shawn had always been a player so whatever we had in the beginning, I thought nothing of. until I started
To really like him. Basically, I fucked myself over by falling for that douche.

Not every girl liked him but they all wanted him. He was used to it all. Now he would be dating this new girl. And when I say "date" I mean fuck her senseless everyday. THATS ALL HE WANTS.

I was done with all of those fucks so I decided to go to the skatepark to clear my thoughts.

I brought my penny board and began skating there.

I was skating peacefully, until something caught my eye.

I quickly got off my board to see what was going on.

I saw what looked like two boys fighting each other and others cheering and throwing in money.

I got a closer look to see nate? And some burly kid with a bunch of piercings. I've never been to this part of town.

I looked in the middle and on cue Nate knocked the kid out. everyone screamed and laughed as nate collected his money.

Basically everyone fled the scene, not wanting to get the cops' attention. I stayed and looked at him. His back remained turned to me as he took off his shirt and shoving it in the waist band of his khakis. He turned around with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" He smiled and his cute little dimples appeared.

"I should be asking you that...Street fighting?" I smirked picking up a dollar he forgot and shoving it into his fist.

"It pays the bills." he smirked as I looked at his right eye with a cut.
I gasped.

"I need to clean that cut...i don't want it to get infected." I told him pointing at his eye.

He bashfully smiled and put his arm around my waist. I clutched my penny board and we walked back to his house.

"Whats going on with you and shawn?" He asked me quietly. Nate was kinda in his own crowd. He had hung out with us a few times before but switched groups frequently, he was the most likeable kid in school.

"I don't know. he likes that new whore." I smiled.

He chuckled slightly before sighing.

"All the boys are back at Jack Gilinsky's house, you're welcome to come." he insisted.
I smiled.

"Is Zoe there?" I asked gritting my teeth a little.

"Yup." he nodded and I decided to go anyway... seeing shawn is a good time, because he's hot as shit.

Soon we arrived at g's and bursted through the door.

"MIK! HEY BABE." Matt excitedly said running up to me and squeezing me in a hug.

I chuckled.
"Hey yall."

"Damn maloley, wicked cut bro..." JJ said referring to the cut on nate's eye.

"I'll clean it, who wants to watch me be a doctor??" I laughed and Matt stood up.

Us three walked into the bathroom and I took out the first aid kit.

"Has anything happened with Zoe and shawn?" I asked Matt who leaning on the shower door.

"He got with her..." he said and I just nodded, feeling a pang of jealousy in my stomach.

"I see..." I chuckled.

"Just get over him already...he is a piece of shit." Nate said while I rinsed out his cut with alcohol. He winced.

"Is shawn here? I hadn't seen him." I asked unsurely.

"Yeah but he is probably in the room getting wit-" Matt said before nate kicked him in the balls.

Matt screamed like a girl and fell on the floor clutching his..."sack"

I realized meant shawn was making out with Zoe. I groaned mentally but kept a smile on my face while gently cleaning nate's cuts.

After I cleaned him up and after Matt was able to stand again we left the bathroom...

"How was your threesome?" Aaron nonchantly said and I bursted out laughing.

"Great! Thanks for asking!" Matt cheered slightly grabbing his balls, from the recent amount of pain.

We all started talking about nate's fight when shawn and Zoe burst out of Jack's room. Shawn's hair was messy and his shirt was unbuttoned all the way. His boxers stuck out of his khakis. Zoe's bra showed from the top of her tank top and her skirt was up her ass. Shawn also had pink lipstick marks all down his chest. Everyone's mouth was in a gape.

Shawn smirked as he saw me and wrapped his arm around her waist. bitch.

"Well-I um..." Nash said trying to break the awkward silence, running his fingers through his long hair.

"Well, yall sure know how to keep 'quiet' up there..." Taylor said with a chuckle in which no one laughed.

I took out my phone quickly and texted Johnson.

M- fuck and duck?

I sent it quickly and hoped his phone was on silent so no one would hear it.

It wasnt.

A loud "ping" came from his phone and everyone stared at it.

He looked at it, "its just my mom chill." he covered up winkin at me slightly. I relaxed as they all continued talking about normal things.

J- just move on. he is a man whore.

I read as I got the message. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

As shawn and Zoe fixed themselves, all the boys decided to watch a scary
Movie.

This shit didn't scare me.

I sat next to Matt with nate laying his head on my lap. I played with his hair and grabbed his cheeks and he playfully slapped my hand away.

As we watched "Ouija" Zoe was in Shawn's lap screaming her head off. meanwhile Matthew sat in my lap with fear as I laughed at how stupid the plot was.

Once it ended, half the boys were passed out.

"I'll go get blankets." Gilinsky said standing up.

"I'll come too." shawn and I both said at the same time, him shooting me a death glare.

"Okay weird." Matt said as us threw awkwardly walked upstairs to the hall closet.

As Gilinsky lead us, shawn grabbed my wrist very hard.

I winced but he didn't seem to notice.
I bit my lip in pain.

"We need to talk."

"We've talked enough." I whispered trying to wriggle out of his tight grip.

I felt his nails digging into my skin.

"Things aren't the same. Maybe if you weren't such a whore we would still be together. you are all over a new one of the guys everyday. Today it was Nate, a few days ago it was johnson." he gritted his teeth as we reached the top.

I looked away. He gripped my wrist tighter and shoved me against the wall.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" He screamed angrily with veins popping out of his neck.

"SHAWN YOU'RE HURTING ME." I said in pain as he quickly removed his hand guiltily. his eyes widened seeing the black and blue bruise around my wrist.

"Get the fuck away from me." I said slapping his face and shoving him.