A player?

Mikayla's POV:

The bell had just rang and I walked out of school. I felt a tap on my shoulder. "hi." Shawn chirped. I gave him a dirty look. "What did I do?" He asked. I scoffed and laughed.

"You beat up poor jack. That was really low, even for you!" I snapped looking up at him.

"He's not as innocent as you think!" Shawn yelled.

"Why ,what. What do you mean?" I asked confused.

He sighed and dragged me to the side of the school.

"Jack is a player! He is going to hurt you if you keep getting closer to him!" Shawn said reassuringly, with concern.

"You are a player! Why are you trying to protect me from him? There should be someone protecting me from YOU." I said running a hand through my hair.

"ME?!" Shawn yelled with his hand over his heart and chuckled. I really loved his laugh.

"Shawn. If you haven't noticed, you do constantly bug me. I don't know why but I just wish it would stop." I sighed, sitting against the brick wall of the school.

"Anyway, we need to work on the project tonight. My house?" I asked, getting off topic. He smiled and nodded. "You can come home with me... if you wanna." I suggested.

"Okay." He said. We walked home and my hand slightly touched his. I blushed and hid my face.

"You alright there?" Shawn smirked.

"Yeah.. I just - caught something in my eye." I lied.

"Oh." He nodded. Wow he actually bought it.

"Guess what?! I just got a text from Johnson! Party at his house tonight!" Shawn yelled smiling. I frowned, remembering what happened at the last party I went to. That caused a broken friendship.

"Fun." I mumbled sarcastically dragging Shawn in by the arm inside my house. I dragged him upstairs and threw him on the bed.

"You gonna come?"Shawn asked while I sat next to him, opening up my book bag.

"HA no." I actually laughed at his ridiculous question, even though I did love a good party.

"Why not?" He asked running his hand through his hair.

"Are you serious!? I am not the partying type and parties are nothing but trouble." I stated, opening up my homework assessment pad. I took out my world history notebook and started homework.

"JUST COME. PLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE." He begged me pulling me on his lap. Weird. Why is he being so "friendly"? I got up off his lap.

"Why do you want me to go so badly!?" I whined, straightening the papers on my desk.

"Because.... GILINSKY IS GOING AND I JUST WANNA SHOW YOU THAT HE'S A PLAYER." He mumbled but I clearly understood. I rolled my eyes.

"So you want me to come so I can see jack 'cheat' and feel bad about myself because I like a mean fuckboy?" I asked.

"Well when you put it like that..." He began.

"Fine I will go." I groaned plopping back down on my bed.

"Really!?!" He asked. More like screeching.

"Yes." I replied, checking my Instagram.

"What do I wear?" I asked, completely unsure of what to wear.

"It's a party, what do you think?" He said nodding his head in a sarcastic way. Obviously something revealing,

"When's the party?" I asked him looking at the clock. It was 4:18.

"8." He replied checking his texts.

"Well looks like we have 3 hours to work on our project." I told him, eyeing the clock.

"Okay well we need to film our cover so it's done with." He demanded and I nodded. He took out his camera and we began singing.

-------------

"Are you done yet?" Shawn asked impatiently. I finished my makeup and opened my bathroom door.

"Finally! " He groaned. I rolled my eyes at his childish ways. I was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a nude crop top with a choker detail and paired it with white converse. I am not going to impress anyone, just to "spy" on Gilinsky.