He's being a bitch!

///

4 days later•••

Matthew's POV:

"Ah get the fuck up, you lazy fuckboy." I groaned trying, not succeeding, to get Shawn out of bed.

"No leave me alone." he quietly said.

"If you keep pouting and being a baby, she will never come around." Jacob truthfully stated while texting someone on his phone.

"Quit being such a bitch! Just talk to her. Be nice. be normal. do not make it seem like you are begging for her back." Nash suggested.

"But he is begging for her back practically." Nate laughed while pointing at Shawn laying face down with his face on a pillow.

On his bed, he had pictures of him and Mikayla sprawled out all over it.

I neatly picked up the pictures and put them on his desk.

"CMON bro, you gotta try to make things better." I said, pep talking him.

"She hates my guts." He mumbled and I heard a sniffle.

"You're coming out tonight." Gilinsky told him firmly.

"No. I don't wanna." He whined.

I rolled my eyes.

"Mikayla will be there..." Jacob said trying to sway him into coming.

"Alright I'm up." He said sitting up and rubbing his puffy teary eyes.

"W-H-I-P-P-E-D. What does that spell!?" Nate joked as I responded,

"Shawn!"

•••

Mikayla's POV:

Today I just planned on going to buy food and come home.

"Mikki!" Someone screamed across the aisle.

I turned around,

"Hey Jack! How're you?" I said running up to Gilinsky and giving him a hug.

"I am great! I am just at the supermarket getting solo cups and all that shit for our party tonight and I wanted to see if you would come." he smiled.

"Well, you know I hate parties." I protested.

"Nah, its just us guys, not really a party were just gonna be smoking and drinking." he explained and I rolled my eyes.

"So its a party just of your group." I said putting it together.

"Yeah and I want you there. Come at 9." He said ruffling my hair and walking away.

Eh, maybe I should go? Get my mind off things?

It has been pretty boring without Christian here. Plus, from what I have seen on twitter he has taken interest in some girl named Chloe.

Screw it, I am going.

•••
Shawn's POV:

All of us guys sat on the couch, passing around a blunt. I personally didn't smoke but I knew that they would make me.

Where was she?

"CMON shawn." Nate said stuffing the blunt in my face.

I rolled my eyes and swatted his hand away.

"He is just in a bad mood because Mikayla isn't here yet." Gilinsky said while grinning and I huffed. I didn't deny it tho.

I heard a soft knock on the door.

Its her.

Does she know I'm here?

Did the boys tell her?

Do I look okay?

Questions raced through my mind and before I knew it she was standing in front of me.

She wore black leggings and a halter crop top.

"Hi shawn." she half smiled and sat down next to me.

"H-hey." I softly said and she looked up at my eyes.

"How've you been? " She asked.

Not very good.

"Okay I guess." I half heartedly replied.

"Since you're here, will you smoke?" Matt asked nudging her side.

She frowned, "gross."

I smiled.

"Well if you're not gonna smoke then obviously shawn wont." Johnson said as all the boys agreed and laughed.

Well it was true.

Eventually they were done with the weed and they all stood up pouring shots.

Nash set one down in front of me and her. I shot it back within seconds as she looked down at hers. She looked uneasy.

"Don't be a pussy come on drink it Mik." Jacob said giving her a slight shove on the shoulder.

"I-I don't wanna." she mumbled looking at the floor.

"FIne I'll make you drink it." Carter said getting up out of his seat.

He picked up the shot and pushed her mouth onto it. She struggled and fought back into him as he tried forcing the drink down her throat.

Enough was enough.

"Fuck off Carter!" I yelled prying his hands off her and throwing him into the granite counter. The shotglass shattered on the ground right near carter.

"Agressive Shawn is back." Matthew mumbled and all the guys laughed, calling me 'unsoft.'

"Shut the fuck up. Thank you Shawn." she said smirking at me which surprised us all.

"And this is when they fuck." Nash peeped in.

"He wishes." she scoffed while throwing in a slight giggle.

Wow.

---------

Give me ideas! I have no idea where to go with this story!