you mad?

Mad brah?~

Aaron and I sat in the lunch room... we were waiting for Sam, Nash, and Gilinsky.

Suddenly they all came in laughing and plopped down at the table. Sam smiled and sat next to me. I saw Shawn glare at me from across the room.

"That party last night was..."

"Horrible!" I laughed covering my eyes.

"Oh come on! I bet Shawn got it in last night.." Aaron smirked and I got jealous.

"Ew, that slut." I groaned glaring at Lycia.

"So I hear y'all have a date tonight..." Nash smirked.

"SAMMY!" I slapped his chest. I didn't know anyone would know.

"What? Are you embarrassed of me?" he fake pouted and walked away. I knew he wasn't upset at all. He walked right past Shawn's table and stood about 10 feet away from it and still pouted.

I ran up to him and hopped on his back and kissed his cheek. He smiled and I heard Shawn scoff at his behind me.

I got off of his back and held his hand.

"I hope you didn't mind that I tweeted about our date." He told me as we walked by Shawn's table to receive dirty looks especially from Shawn and Taylor.

"what'd you tweet?" I asked him smiling as we sat back down.

He handed me his phone and I scrolled down his twitter til I saw it...

"Finally have a date with 'her'😍" it said. I smiled at him. My phone buzzed and I checked it. A tweet notification from Shawn.

"I warned you about him. He's nothing but trouble. " it said obviously directed to me, again. I sighed, knowing that Shawn knows I saw it as I saw him stare at me across the lunch room. Two can play at this game. I tweeted:

"You don't even care about me because if you did you wouldn't have lied to me and said you liked me when you didn't." I saw his phone buzz. He has my tweet notifications on? I found that somewhat cute but he is a total jerk. I saw him read the tweet and sigh.

My phone buzzed to see him tweet.

"I screwed up...you'll forever be my best friend even if you don't feel like you are." Friend. Friend. That word made me sick to my stomach. I frowned and set my phone down on the lunch table and sighed. He saw me too, he knows I like him but he never will like me back....

The friend zone hurts.

"Hey what's wrong?" asked nash.

"Check her twitter, she always tweets when she's sad." Aaron said and I jumped across the table to grab Nash's phone but he was too fast. He held it over his head and I sighed. Sam looked confused and I knew Nash would read the tweets aloud.

"You don't even care about me because if you did you wouldn't have lied to me and said you liked me when you didn't." Nash quietly read. Sam looked at me kind of sadly. Ugh.

"Is that about shawn?" Asked Sam.

I guiltily nodded.

"Check Shawn's tweets." Gilinsky insisted. Nash searched up Shawn's name and found his tweets.

"Damn...he friend zoned you!" Nash laughed/screamed. Shawn looked at me as I was totally embarassed.

"You're a jerk nash." Sam sighed running a hand through his hair.

"What. Shawn totally friend zoned her on his twitter to his 900,000+ Followers...it's pretty funny tbh." Nash laughed again and I saw Shawn looking at me again.

"Well i'm glad you find it funny because I don't." I snapped at him.

"Well maybe you should reconsider who you like because he obviously doesn't care about you. You should've seen what him and Lycia did." Nash said getting in my face.

"Why are you being such a douchebag?" I said looking at him.

"Guys calm down." Sam and Aaron said at the same time. Weird.

"Well she's a bitch who loves someone who doesn't love her back..." Nash said laughing in my face.

"Why are you acting like you used to? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I snapped.

"You should go kill yourself..." He said pushing me. He.pushed.me. I fell backwards and hit my head against the wall.

"Nash! Why did you do that!?" Gilinsky screamed running over to me. Before I blacked out, I saw a blurry figure who was crying and I was positive it was Shawn.