Bye...

I felt a tear run down my face. Everyone went back to what they were doing and it just was me in Sam's arms.   He could've let go of me but he didn't. He turned me around and picked me up, he walked me next door to my house.

He walked me up to my bathroom and sat me on the counter.

"Why?" He said.

"Why what?" I asked him looking at his beautiful eyes.

"Why do you let him bother you?" sam asked in full concern.

"You would never know how it feels...to constantly be degrated. I don't have any friends except for Nash and aaron really. I am not pretty. I don't have the best grades. I am not the most athletic. I can be shy. I'm afraid of life." I told him as I cried.

"I know we just met but it feels like I've known you forever and I hate seein you cry." Sam said pulling me into another hug and rubbing my back.

"You're so sweet."I shyly told him.

Shawn's POV-

I sat down in the bathroom cleaning off Lycia. I washed the blood off of her face. damn who knew Mikayla could actually fight someone? Must of finally learned to toughen up. I looked out the bathroom window to see Mikayla and Sam hugging in her bathroom. I gritted my teeth and rolled my eyes. I hate him.

Mikaylas POV:

After Sam and I talked in the bathroom for a little bit, I decided to change my gross clothes. I put on a crewneck and soffees.  Sam sat on my bed looking at my walls.

Shawn and i... everywhere.

"Shawn and I used to be really close...i just never wanted to take them down because I don't wanna forget that nice shawn." I told him sitting next to him.

"I understand, Shawn's changed. We used to be friends." he said.

"Oh? well what happened?" I asked curiously.

"He broke my arm." Sam said laughing. I laughed too.

"So you guys stopped being friends because he broke your arm? " I giggled.

"Well not just that. Shawn always stole the girls I liked, he would always use me for like my answers to tests and stuff, and he always made fun of how I looked." he told me.

"How you looked?" I asked in disbelief, he was hot.

"I used to be a complete nerd! Like big round glasses, braces, khakis,polos.. but Shawn made fun of me constantly  even though we were 'friends' and when Taylor caniff and Jack Johnson came along he ditched me. so I changed my look completely...i did it to show him that I didn't need to be a geek no one wanted to be seen with." Sam told me.

"You're cute." I said dazing into his eyes but then covered my mouth after I said it. I didn't mean to say it but it slipped out. He chuckled and pulled me into his arms.

"Thanks, you are too." He told me and I smiled.

"So...do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him looking up at him like a lost puppy.

"Yeah I uh actually do. " he told me and I uncomfortably got off his lap.

But he pulled me back on.

"Just kidding! You should've seen how disappointed you were." he laughed and I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Hey! I am just kidding! you're so cute! it was so adorable how mad you got!" he told me which didn't make me unpout.

He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Wanna come to the skatepark with me tomorrow?" He asked me.

I hugged him and said yes.

-----

Next day:

I sat at lunch with just Aaron, Sam and gilinsky and Nash weren't here yet. I didn't even bother to sit with that beast Shawn and his nasty clique.

"So what happened yesterday?!" Aaron hurriedly asked.

"He called me cute and stuff and asked me on a date!" I said giggling, I felt as if Aaron was a teenage girl.

Aaron smirked, "you're starting to like him aren't you?"

"Yeah..."