Sam's girl

Sam's girl-

I sat down crying on the floor, Sam took me out of the chair and ropes and had given me food.

He had sort of a guilty look on his face, but if you kidnapped someone, wouldn't you?

"Hey um, how are you?" He asked kneeling down in front of me.

"Really sammy? My boyfriend is DEAD and i'm stuck in this hell hole for the rest of my life. I didn't even say good bye to him! Everyone must be worried sick because I'm no where to be found! For all they know I could be at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean!" I spat. He looked at me and touched my shoulder. I shook his hand off.

"You see, I would let you go..." He said.

"Only if you do me a...favor." He smirked.

"What?" I asked, wondering what his 'favor' was.

"Oh you know..." He said grabbing my butt. Oh god. I am NOT having sex with...him. That's repulsive. I pulled away from his large hands.

"HA you're funny." I groaned.

"If you wanna go to his funeral...you know where I am." He said kissing my forehead leaving the room. Disgusted, I wiped my sleeve on my forehead.

There's no way I am having sex with Sam to see Shawn's dead body. God I seem like a horrible person...

Sam's POV:
I smirked as I left her room.
Shawn wasn't actually dead. He was alive but she doesn't know that... I took away her phone and any connection to the outside world. I use her and never let her go. Dead or alive, Shawn will never see his girlfriend again.