Final goodbye.

Hey guys, this is my last chapter of this story! I would like to thank everyone who supported me! Please check out my other books! The sequel of this story goes up when I get 500k+ reads on this book, tell your friendssss, or maybe I'll make it earlier (;

///

Days like this were the worst.

I peered out the window seeing tons of people lined up in Shawn's backyard, as if they were at some meet and greet to say their final farewells. I scoffed,
As if I went to that.

Aaliyah and Karen invited me but I said I was "sick."

Yeah sick of your rude ass son.

Thank god he was leaving.

It was good for his career and all but for crying out loud he was 16 years old, and hadn't even gone to college.

Toronto to Los Angeles, kid was gonna be famous.

Well at least I could say I made out with him and dated him.

Haha, imagine I gave a fuck

•••

Hayes' POV: (someone diff then usual)

"Hey where is Mikayla?" I curiously asked all the guys looking around Shawn's yard.

"Hmm." Johnson said scanning the yard.

"I literally see her in her room." Nate said laughing and pointing to her, on her phone while laying on her bed.

"She doesn't look very sick to me." Gilinsky pointed out.

"Of course she isn't sick. She just didn't wanna see Shawn because she said it would be too painf-" Matt said before abruptly widening his eyes and stopping himself by covering his mouth.

"Oh so she does feel bad." shawn said chiming in out of no where with a smirk.

Matt stuttered out a faint "yeah," knowing Mikayla was going to kill him.

"Should I go pay her a visit?" He asked and we all had Mixed answers, consisting of,

"No fucking way!"

"She won't care."

"Aw yeah do it!"

"Let her be."

"She hates you lol."

"It's a final goodbye."

"Alright I wont." he reluctantly said sighing staring at her through her window.

She turned her head and sighed, making eye contact with Shawn and her face turning bright red. She stared at him for a few seconds and next thing we know she is running out of her door sprinting to Shawn.

He opened up his arms and she ran into him, jumping with her legs around his waist, her arms clung around his neck.

She burst out crying.

"Shawn, I am so so sorry. I didn't mean it Shawn!" she cried into his shoulder.

I let out an "aw."

He hugged her tightly.

"It's okay, I forgive you, we both have said fucked up things and made mistakes but its okay I promise."

"I lov-" she was cut off by Karen.

"Shawn. The limo is here to take you to the airport." Karen calmly said.

Mikayla still tightly clung onto him.

"Okay baby, I guess this is goodbye, for a long time." he said putting her down with remorse in his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you." she sobbed covering her face with her hands.

"It's not a final goodbye, it's an I'll see you later." He said sniffling.

"Alright. I'll see you later, maybe not for a while, but ill see you later Shawn.  I love you." She said becoming inaudible as she ended her small speech, her soft cries turned into whimpers and she turned around and cried into Matt's chest, not wanting to look at him.

"I love you too.I'll see you later kid. DONT forget about me, alright?" He said holding out his pinkie in front of her face.

"Alright." She said clutching his pinkie and they both kissed the end of their fists, signaling a promise.

She looked up into his eyes and then he quickly pecked her lips.

Soon Shawn was pulled away by his manager and thrown into the limo.

The family and friends in his backyard all waved to him as he stepped in the large vehicle.

All us guys screamed bye to him as he drove away.

"Goodbye Shawn." Mikayla mumbled through crying as the car sped off down the street.

//

the end

---how did everyone like this book? Sequel soon my friends!---