Property?

Shawn's POV:
It pained me to hear her cry. I have given her a rough life.

"I didn't know hooking up with girls bothered you. YOU'RE YOU!" I screamed.

She flinched at my tone.

Mikaylas POV-
"What do you mean 'I didn't know hooking up with girls bothered you.' ? and what does that you're you supposed to mean!?" I asked befuddled.

"Listen, I am surprised that bothers you... I pick on you 24/7! and when I say you're you... if you haven't noticed all the guys at school like you!" He groaned.

"No they don't! Are you on drugs?" I snapped getting sick of his lame excuses.

"I PICK ON YOU TO SHOW THAT YOU'RE MINE! NONE OF THEM CAN HAVE YOU. I CLAIMED PROPERTY BASICALLY, THAT'S WHY THEY STAY AWAY. YOU'RE SO OBLIVIOUS TO WHY! THEY ALL THINK YOU'RE HOT AND YOU THINK YOU'RE A MESS. NO YOU'RE NOT. YOU'RE ALL MINE! I MAKE THEM STAY AWAY AND THAT'S WHY I AM SO PROTECTIVE OF YOU! DO YOU SEE WHY I DO IT NOW?" He yelled. And I let it all sink in, he likes me??

"You like me?" I peeped, looking up at him.

"Yes. I never wanted to bully you but I only did it to protect you...to keep you away from douchebags." He smiled grabbing my hands.

"I like you too...I always thought I was never your type..." I smiled at him...although he frowned.

"What do you mean not my type" He said with a pained expression.

"I am not skinny, I don't have pretty eyes, I am not pretty, I don't have blonde hair, that you like.." I uncomfortably said.

"But it doesn't matter. You're perfect to me..." He grinned and I swore I died of happiness.

No shot my bully likes me...